Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Sig's 2 Bean, Spinach and Garlic Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sig's 2 Bean, Spinach and Garlic Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sig's 2 Bean, Spinach and Garlic Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Why Are Apples So Good For Your Health.
I am sure you have heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is important? You may know people that live by this and also demand that their children live by this rule as well. This thought can be observed in country’s all around the world and individuals follow it as gospel with out ever learning why they should eat an apple a day. In the following paragraphs we are going to be looking at apples to see if they really are a food which will help to keep you healthy.
While everyone knows that taking in plenty of fruits and vegetables is a great way to make certain your body gets all the nutrition it needs, how come apples pushed so much? The first thing you should realize is that apples have more vitamins and minerals when compared with various other fruits.. A number of the major minerals you will come across in apples are potassium, calcium, phosphorus, manganese, iron, sodium, copper and zinc, as well as other trace minerals. Naturally vitamins are in addition very important for your health and you will find vitamin B1, niacin, vitamin B6 and many more that promote health.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day really can keep the doctor away and now you know why. The huge benefits we covered are just a few of the benefits that eating apples can offer. You’ll be able to find many more benefits with regard to your health in relation to apples. When you go shopping again, be sure to pick up quite a few apples, their in the produce department. These apples can certainly end up helping you to live a longer as well as healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sig's 2 bean, spinach and garlic soup recipe. You can cook sig's 2 bean, spinach and garlic soup using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Sig's 2 Bean, Spinach and Garlic Soup:
- Get 750 ml fresh vegetable stock
- Take 1 can borletti beans, drained weight about 150 grams
- Provide 1 can cannelloni beans , drained weight about 150 grams
- Provide 6 waxy small potatoes cut into quarters
- You need 250 grams fresh baby spinach leaves
- Get 1 tbsp raspberry or red wine vinegar
- Get 3 tbsp of olive oil
- Prepare 1 to 2 slices of medium cut white bread
- Provide 3 or 4 large cloves of smoked garlic if possible, if not available use ordinary
- Use 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- You need 1 pinch smoked paprika
- Take 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- You need 1 pinch salt
- Take 1 large hardboiled egg, whites only
Instructions to make Sig's 2 Bean, Spinach and Garlic Soup:
- Add the potatoes to a pot with 500 ml of the stock.
- Drain the beans into a sieve and run under cold water until the water runs clear add to the pot with the potatoes and boil for ten or so minutes.
- Add the spinach , there is no need to chop it as it will wilt then add the vinegar and let it gently boil for another ten minutes.
- Chop the peeled garlic into halves and pull the bread into bits. Heat the olive oil in a pan , brown both the garlic and bread together but do not burn , remove and drain on kitchen paper
- Hard boil your egg, cool and separate white from yolk, (only egg white to be used)
- When drained put into a blender with the spices and blend roughly
- Then add the hardboiled egg white only blend again.Now add the rest of the stock to this mixture and blend until it becomes a glossy light coloured cream
- Pour this gently into your soup. This will thicken your soup .
- Let boil until it is thick like a broth .
- Season with salt if needed , serve with rustic bread .
If you find this Sig's 2 Bean, Spinach and Garlic Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.