Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Radish Leaf Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Radish Leaf Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Radish Leaf Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Some Basic Reasons Why Eating Apples Is Good.
More than likely you have heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is important? This is something that many people live by and they also make sure their children are eating at least one apple a day. You will even find that individuals in other country’s also stick to this simple rule and they don’t know why. You will be pleased to know that we have carried out a little research, and we are going to tell you why this is thought to be a miracle fruit.
Cornell University did a study on the impact apples have on the mind. They discovered that one of the components in apples known as quercetin, has actually been proven to help you to protect brain cells. And due to this you will find that apples can actually help people avoid the symptoms of Alzheimer’s.
I hope I have revealed some information that defined why apples are so good for you. In this post we just dealt with a few of the benefits of eating an apple a day. You will be able to discover many more benefits regarding your health in relation to apples. I really hope that the next time you go to the food store you find yourself getting plenty of apples. You will see that your overall health can tremendously be benefited by eating apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to radish leaf soup recipe. To make radish leaf soup you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Radish Leaf Soup:
- Prepare 4 medium potatoes, peeled and cut in half
- Get 2 medium carrots, peeled and cut in half
- Prepare 1 chicken or vegetable stock cube
- Get to taste Salt
- Take 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- Provide As needed, Water
- Take Large bunch of radishes leaves
- You need 2 onions, peeled and cut in half
- Provide Olive oil, a good drizzle
- Prepare 300 g tin of cooked white beans, including liquid
Instructions to make Radish Leaf Soup:
- Prepare all the vegetables and add to a saucepan along with the stock cube and salt. Fill with enough water to cover all.
- Bring to the boil, cover with lid and allow to fully cook for 15-20 minutes.
- Allow to cool down 30-60 minutes. Drizzle a good amount of olive oil, add the cooked beans and blend it all together until it becomes creamy and smooth.
- If it's too thick add some more water and mix. If it's too tin add the rest of the tin, blend again and then bring the pan to boiling point again.
- Add the leaves and cook for 5-10 minutes or until the leaves are wilted. (I cooked it a little longer than 10 minutes as the leaf stalks were quite hard)
- Check seasoning and serve.
If you find this Radish Leaf Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.