Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Crazy Good Tomato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crazy Good Tomato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about improving your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is literally very true. But sometimes the last thing you would like to do is prepare a whole meal for yourself and your family. Sometimes almost all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. There is no reason you shouldn’t be able to do that once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You are able to do this because lots of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food spot.
Concentrate on the sides. It wasn’t that long ago that all you could get at a fast food restaurant was French Fries. Today the vast majority of the most popular fast food franchises have enhanced their products. Now you may get a range of salads. Chili is a different selection. You could possibly get baked potatoes. You can choose fruit. There are a lot of alternatives that don’t involve eating anything deep fried. When choosing your meal from the drive through, select a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. When you choose to do this you may keep your fat content and also calorie counts low.
Standard logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and lose weight is to by pass the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, for the most part, this is a good idea, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Occasionally, letting someone else cook dinner is just what you require. When you select healthy menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crazy good tomato soup recipe. To cook crazy good tomato soup you only need 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Crazy Good Tomato Soup:
- Prepare soup
- Use 1 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- Prepare 5 clove garlic
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup Vidalia onion
- Provide 2 can crushed tomatoes, 28 ounces each
- Prepare 4 oz tomato paste
- Prepare 1 tsp Spanish smoked paprika
- Provide 1 tsp chili powder
- Provide 28 oz chicken broth
- Take 40 oz hot water
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup black beans, cooked
- Provide 4 cup quinoa, cooked
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp salt
- Use 1/2 tsp white pepper
- Get 1 piece of parmesan rind. About 3 inches long.
Instructions to make Crazy Good Tomato Soup:
- In an extra large stock pot add the oil.
- Heat over medium heat.
- Chop onions to a small dice. Add onions and cook for 3 minutes.
- Mince garlic. Add in garlic. Cook 1 minute.
- Add in salt, pepper and spices.
- Add in tomato paste and stir well. Cook for 1 1/2 minutes. This cooks off raw tomato flavor from the paste.
- Now add in beans, rind, both cans of crushed tomatoes, and broth.
- Stir and cook until a low boil starts. Lower to simmer and add half the water. Stir again and cover.
- Simmer for 1 hour. Stir occasionally. Add extra water as it cooks and thickens. You will end up using most if not all the water.
- Taste for salt adjustments. Add in cooked quinoa and serve. Note: Cook the quinoa while soup is simmering. It won't take long to cook. I also will just add a 1/3 cup to each serving not putting the quinoa into the soup at all. It's your choice.
If you find this Crazy Good Tomato Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.