Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Thai Chicken Noodle Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Chicken Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Wholesome Fast Food.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to do all of their own cooking. This is certainly good information. But at times the last thing you would like to do is prepare a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Once in a while you just want to visit the drive through when you are on your way home and finish the day. There is simply no reason that you shouldn’t be able to do that once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This may be possible because lots of the popular fast food spots are attempting to make their menus healthier now. Here is how you can eat healthfully when you reach the drive through.
Choose a drive through according to if it has better options available. Arby’s for example, is void of burgers. Alternatively you can pick from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps and various healthier items. Wendy’s, whilst no stranger to the hamburger, also includes an abundance of other meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Not all fast food locations are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried every little thing.
Basic reason states that the best way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. While, in most cases, this is a good strategy, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Once in a while, allowing someone else cook dinner is just what you require. When you select wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai chicken noodle soup recipe. You can cook thai chicken noodle soup using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Use 2 Large chicken fillet (cubed)
- Prepare 2 tablespoon oil
- Use salt and freshly ground pepper
- Provide 1 teaspoon ground garlic
- Take 2 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- You need 1/2 teaspoon ground green chillies
- Get 1 can coconut milk
- You need 4 cups water
- Provide 2 teaspoon chicken stock powder
- Provide 3 tablespoon soy sauce
- Provide 100 g thin rice noodles
- Provide 1 small tray baby corn
- Prepare 1 small tray sugar snap peas
- Get 1 lime (juiced)
- Take Coriander
Steps to make Thai Chicken Noodle Soup:
- In a deep pot add oil, garlic, ginger, green chillies, chicken, soy sauce, a pinch of salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Cook on high for 3 minutes till chicken turns white.
- Add coconut milk, water, chicken stock powder, corn & peas.
- Cook for 30 minutes on low till veg & chicken cooked through.
- Boil noodles for 3-4min. Rinse under cold water.
- Add to pot with lime juice and mix in.
- Taste to see if more salt and pepper is needed.
- Garnish with coriander. - - Note: If you have green thai curry paste on hand, I would add some to taste as well.
- #soupchallenge #cookpad_za
If you find this Thai Chicken Noodle Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.