Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Cream of Tomato soup with Meatballs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cream of Tomato soup with Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cream of Tomato soup with Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is certainly good information. From time to time, though, the last thing you choose is to have to cook an evening meal from scratch. Sometimes you just wish to reach the drive through on the way home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? You can do this because lots of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here’s how you’ll be able to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food place.
Select water, juice or milk as a beverage. When you consume a huge soft drink you are adding a lot of empty calories to your day. One portion of soda pop is eight oz.. That portion may contain many spoonfuls of sugar in addition to at least a hundred calories. Most fast food soda sizes begin at twenty ounces. Typically, however, they are 30 ounces. This means that your drink on it’s own will put a multitude of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. It is much healthier to select milk, juice or perhaps regular water.
Standard logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and lose fat is to drop the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, in most cases, this is a good strategy, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Once in a while, permitting someone else cook dinner is just what you need. When you want healthy menu items, you do not have to feel terrible about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cream of tomato soup with meatballs recipe. To make cream of tomato soup with meatballs you only need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Cream of Tomato soup with Meatballs:
- Prepare 600 ml store-bought soup of your choice(I used cream of tomato)
- Get 12 Beef and pork meatballs
- Get 1/2 cup broccoli, chopped
- Use 1/2 cup cauliflower, chopped
- Prepare 1/2 Punnet portobello mushrooms
- You need 2 garlic cloves, chopped finely
- Get 4 fresh sage leaves
- Use 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Get 1 pinch paprika
- Prepare to taste Salt and pepper
- You need 1 leek, washed and chopped finely
- Provide 1 tin cannellini beans, drained from brine
- Use 1 cup liquid chicken stock
Instructions to make Cream of Tomato soup with Meatballs:
- Starting with the meatballs, preheat the oven to 200 degrees C. Add the meatballs to a roasting dish, with 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil, paprika and salt and pepper. Roast in the oven for 25 minutes until golden brown.
- In a pot on a medium heat, heat up the olive oil, and add the chopped leek and garlic, then add the sage and mushrooms. Add the beans and stir to combine. Add the veggies and stir.
- Add the packet of store bought soup to the pot and bring to the boil. Gradually a little bit of the chicken stock as it cooks and heats up. Add the meatballs to the pot along with any pan juices from the roasting dish, to give it extra flavour. Season with a little salt and pepper.
- Serve with a slice of toast with melted cheese on the side.
If you find this Cream of Tomato soup with Meatballs recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.