Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Why Are Apples So Beneficial For Your Health.
Everybody has heard the phrase “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, nevertheless the question is, is this actually a true statement. You may know men and women that live by this and also demand that their children live by this guideline as well. This concept is known all over the world and people just take it as fact without knowing if this is really true. In the following paragraphs we are going to be examining apples to see if they really are a food that will help to keep you healthy.
So what can all these vitamins and minerals do for the health of your body. Well first off there have been quite a few studies done that report that eating apples can reduce the potential risk of various cancers. And on the actual list of cancers in which apples can help reduce the chances of is colon cancer and even lung cancer. Just that one element ought to be enough reason for everybody to start eating apples.
And now you know why people tell you that you should eat an apple every day. In this article we just dealt with some of the benefits of eating an apple a day. All the benefits would take us to much time to include in this article, but the information is out there. I am hoping that the next time you go to the food store you find yourself getting plenty of apples. These apples could lead to helping you to live a longer and healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetarian (vegan) garden vegetable and curry soup recipe. You can cook vegetarian (vegan) garden vegetable and curry soup using 36 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup:
- Take Vegetables
- You need 12 oz Carrots, shredded or diced
- Provide 1 head small, Napa cabbage (or see the optional ingredients below. I use Napa for the crunch, but Kale adds special flavor. Spinach is good too)
- You need 5 stick Celery
- Take 2 small, Turnip
- Take 2 head Broccoli, trimmed of stems
- Take 1 can (28 oz) whole, peeled, Tomatoes, crushed by hand
- Take 3 small, Onion
- Get 3 Leeks, trimmed of most of the green
- Take 1 bunch Cilantro (one)
- Use 2 medium, Potatoes
- Use 1 can corn, sweet, gold, drained
- Get 1 bunch basil (two)
- Get 6 oz Mushrooms, Shiitake
- Provide 6 oz Mushrooms, baby Bella
- Take 10 clove Garlic, peeled, smashed
- You need Base
- Get 6 oz curry paste (to taste, whatever color you want)
- Get 2 can Coconut milk, preferably full fat (have 2 extra cans on hand)
- Get 4 cup Stock, or Broth, vegetable (have 2 extra cups on hand, either bought in a carton, or self-prepared, your call)
- Take 4 tbsp Butter (or the equivalent Vegan saturated fat substitute)
- Take Cookware
- You need 16 quart Stockpot (it might work with a 12qt, but you're cutting it close, if you don't scale down a little)
- Take Spices
- Take 1 bunch Basil (its listed on the veggies too, but trust me, it's an excellent garnish)
- Prepare 1 bunch cilantro (same as basil, add while cooking, or just garnish)
- Prepare 2 tsp Coriander (as needed really, to taste)
- Use 2 tsp ground cumin (again, as needed, to taste)
- You need 2 tbsp Salt (like all soup, salt adds a lot to this dish, be creative with how you salt it up)
- Get 1 tsp white pepper
- You need 1 tsp cracked, Red Pepper
- Prepare Starch
- You need 1 packages preparer's favorite noodle, starch, rice, potato, pasta, or vegetable. Or none at all.
- You need Optional
- Use 5 cup Kale, chopped
- You need 5 cup Spinach
Instructions to make Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup:
- Chop all veggies to the desired size. I do my onions, leeks, celery, carrots small. The potatoes, turnips large. The rest medium.
- Brown Onions in the butter or vegan equivalent, in your big stockpot.
- Add coconut milk, garlic, curry paste, potatoes, turnips, all spices (except basil and cilantro) to browning onions. Bring to low boil over medium+ heat. 30 minutes. Stir often, don't burn.
- I use this time to prepare my starch. Egg Noodles are good, soba and / or rice noodles are wonderful too. What do YOU feel like tonight? Rice? Orzo?
- Add carrots, celery, leeks, stock or broth (stock to taste - its here you decide how soupy you want your meal to be). Boil for 15 minutes more. Stir occasionally.
- Add corn, tomatoes, napa cabbage (or optional kale, spinach wait until the next step), any additional salt spices, coconut milk, or broth, and boil for 15 more minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Bring mixture to just below boil. Add spinach, one half bunch of cilantro, if you're using it. Add your mushrooms, broccoli, and basil. Cook until broccoli and mushrooms are soft. Don't stir too much.
- Serve. Enjoy. Use garlic/chile paste, soy sauce, Sriracha, hoisin, for additional flavor. Garnish with cilantro and basil.
If you find this Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.