Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Vickys Spiced Aubergine Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Spiced Aubergine Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Spiced Aubergine Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to perform all of their own cooking. This is certainly excellent information. Now and then, though, you totally do not want to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you just want to visit the drive through when you are on your way home and end the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be suffering from shame about slipping on your diet. You are able to do this because many of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here is the way to find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Concentrate on the sides. It wasn’t that long ago that all you could get at a fast food diner was French Fries. Now lots of the fast food choices have been widened quite a bit. There are lots of salads around now. You can get chili. You might get baked potatoes. You can pick fruit. There are a lot of options that don’t involve eating one thing deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” make an effort to create a meal out of side dishes. When you do this you can keep your fat content and also calorie counts low.
Traditional logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and lose weight is to by pass the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a couple of good choices and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Often what you need most is just to have someone else do the cooking. When you want healthful menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys spiced aubergine soup, gf df ef sf nf recipe. To make vickys spiced aubergine soup, gf df ef sf nf you need 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Spiced Aubergine Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- You need 2 medium aubergine/eggplant, diced
- Use 1 onion, chopped
- Use 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- Take 1 tbsp medium strength curry powder*
- You need 200 grams carrots, diced
- Get 400 grams can of chopped tomatoes
- Prepare 850 ml vegetable stock
- Use 1 salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Provide 1 fresh coriander to garnish
- Take Medium Curry Powder*
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp coriander seeds
- Provide 2 1/2 tbsp cumin seeds
- Use 1 tbsp fennel seeds
- Take 2 inch cinnamon stick
- Prepare 1 tsp cloves
- You need 3 bay leaves
- Use 1/2 tbsp paprika
- Prepare 2 tsp ground turmeric
- You need 1 tsp chilli powder
- Use 1 tbsp garam masala
Steps to make Vickys Spiced Aubergine Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- To make the curry powder, dry fry the coriander, cumin and fennel in a pan for a minute until you can smell their aroma, then take off the heat and let cool
- Mix the toasted seeds with the other ingredients in a coffee grinder or use a pestle & mortar to grind everything as finely as you can and store what you don't use in an airtight jar. To make a hotter powder add some extra garam masala and chilli powder
- Getting on with the soup itself, put all the ingredients except for the salt, pepper & coriander into a large saucepan. Bring to the boil then reduce the heat and simmer for approximately 25 minutes until the aubergine is soft and pulpy
- Pulse the soup in batches through a blender just a few times so you retain some of the aubergines consistency. You don't want it to be completely smooth
- Season to taste with salt & freshly ground black pepper and serve with a garnish of fresh coriander leaves
If you find this Vickys Spiced Aubergine Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.