Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Leek, potato and smoked garlic soup with garlic and Rosemary croutons 🌱 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Leek, potato and smoked garlic soup with garlic and Rosemary croutons 🌱 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Several Basic Reasons Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
On TV plus in magazines absolutely everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, however, have you ever asked yourself why? This is something that many people live by and they also make certain their children are eating at least one apple a day. This specific thought can be identified in country’s all around the world and individuals follow it as gospel with out ever discovering why they should eat an apple a day. In our research we have discovered why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be revealing that with you here.
So what can all these minerals and vitamins do for the overall health of your body. You might or might not be aware that apples can in fact reduce risks of a variety of cancers, and that is due to all the things in apples. A few of the cancers that apples will help avoid are breast, liver, lung and colon cancers. I’m not sure about you however, when I read that I went out and got a whole bag of apples.
I am hoping I have revealed some good information that revealed why apples are so good for you. The benefits we covered are just a handful of of the benefits that eating apples can offer. You will be able to locate many more benefits regarding your health in relation to apples. So do yourself a favor and pick up some apples when you go to the store. These apples can certainly end up helping you to live a longer and also healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to leek, potato and smoked garlic soup with garlic and rosemary croutons 🌱 recipe. You can have leek, potato and smoked garlic soup with garlic and rosemary croutons 🌱 using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Leek, potato and smoked garlic soup with garlic and Rosemary croutons 🌱:
- Take For the croutons
- You need 1 slice bread (I used a seedy sourdough)
- You need 1 drizzle of garlic oil (or oil and a little crushed garlic)
- Prepare 1 sprig Rosemary
- Take 1 leek
- Prepare 3 red potatoes
- Provide 1 clove smoked garlic
- Use 1 small red onion
- Take 1 small white onion
- Prepare 2 bowls veg stock
- Provide 1 teaspoon vegan butter (optional - to enrich if you wish)
- Get Optional oat or nut milk (if you prefer a creamy texture)
- You need to taste Salt and pepper
Steps to make Leek, potato and smoked garlic soup with garlic and Rosemary croutons 🌱:
- Toast the bread and cube. Heat a little oil to a medium heat and toss the cubes in the hot oil. Add a sprig of Rosemary and toss until crispy.
- Wash, peel and roughly chop the veg and throw in a soup maker. Add stock, season and turn to smooth. Alternatively slowly brown onions and leeks. Add the potatoes and stock until veg are soft. Remove from heat and blend.
If you find this Leek, potato and smoked garlic soup with garlic and Rosemary croutons 🌱 recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.