Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Ribollita Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Ribollita Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ribollita Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Have Huge Advantages For Your Health.
Every person has heard the words “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, but the question is, is this really a true statement. You might know individuals that live by this and also demand that their children live by this guideline as well. This thought is known all over the world and men and women just take it as fact without knowing if this is in fact true. In our research we have discovered why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be sharing that with you here.
In accordance with another study, apples may also have positive results on your brain. While performing their study they learned that, quercetin, which is located in apples helps maintain healthier brain cells. And because of this you will find that apples can in fact help people avoid the symptoms of Alzheimer’s.
And now you recognize why men and women tell you that you ought to eat an apple every day. The benefits we covered are just a few of the benefits that eating apples can provide. It is possible to discover many more benefits with regard to your health in relation to apples. So do yourself a favor and purchase some apples the very next time you go to supermarkets. You will see that your overall health can greatly be benefited by eating apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ribollita soup recipe. You can cook ribollita soup using 17 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Ribollita Soup:
- Provide 2 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- Get 4 large garlic cloves, chopped
- Provide 1 medium onion, chopped
- Provide 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- You need 3 celery ribs, chopped
- Provide 1 dried bay leaf
- Get 200 grams spring greens
- Prepare 2 cans cannellini beans, including liquid
- Prepare 6 cup chicken stock or vegetable stock
- You need 1 can (15 ounce) diced tomato
- Use 1 1/2 cup day old bread, torn into pieces
- You need 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- Prepare grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- Prepare salt
- Use ground black pepper
- You need 50 grams pancetta or bacon, diced
- Get 1 egg, beaten
Steps to make Ribollita Soup:
- Heat a saucepan over a medium-high heat.
- Add the oil and heat. Then fry the meat for a minute and half.
- Next add the garlic, onion, carrots, celery, and bay leaf.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Sauté until softened, which takes roughly about 5-7 minutes.
- Add the greens and sauté for about a minute.
- Add beans (including liquid), stock, and tomatoes.
- Then bring soup to the boil.
- Stir in the bread and reduce to a simmer.
- Cook until soup thickens slightly.
- Add the egg and simmer for at least 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the basil.
- Remove bay leaf from the pot.
- Check seasoning is okay. Add more salt and pepper if needs be.
- Serve topped with grated parmesan.
- I had a fair amount of hamburger meat leftover from the previous night. To use it up I turned them into meatballs and added the meat into the soup. I attached the meatball recipe here if you would also like to use the recipe. Bake them as the recipe says and then add the meatballs to the soup. I added them around step 11. - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/361023-sticky-barbacue-meatballs
If you find this Ribollita Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.