Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Vickys Pesto, Spinach & Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Pesto, Spinach & Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Pesto, Spinach & Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Several Simple Reasons Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
Everyone has heard the phrase “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, nevertheless the question is, is this actually a true statement. Many men and women have lived with this philosophy for many years, and they in addition pass this on to their children. You will even find that men and women in other country’s also stick to this simple rule and they don’t know why. In our research we have learned why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be revealing that with you here.
So what can all these vitamins and minerals do for the health and wellbeing of your body. You might or might not be aware that apples may actually reduce risks of various cancers, and that is because of all the things in apples. A number of the cancers that apples may help prevent are breast, liver, lung and colon cancers. That fact alone should be enough to make sure men and women are eating at least one apple a day.
And now you recognize why men and women tell you that you should eat an apple every day. The huge benefits we covered are just a handful of of the benefits that eating apples can offer. In the event you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. I really hope that the the very next time you go to the food store you find yourself getting plenty of apples. These apples can lead to helping you to live a longer and also healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys pesto, spinach & bean soup, gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can cook vickys pesto, spinach & bean soup, gf df ef sf nf using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vickys Pesto, Spinach & Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Get 2 tbsp oil
- You need 2 medium onions, chopped
- Provide 2 clove garlic, finely chopped
- Use 1 green chilli (or to taste), finely chopped
- Take 300 grams carrots, chopped
- Provide 1500 ml gluten-free vegetable stock (see my profile for a gf bouillon recipe)
- Get 1200 grams canned cannellini beans, drained
- Prepare 16 tbsp green pesto (see my profile for a vegan recipe)
- Get 320 grams spinach leaves
- Prepare 1 nutritional yeast flakes (or parmesan) for topping
Steps to make Vickys Pesto, Spinach & Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Put a pan over a medium heat and add the oil. Fry off the onion gently until translucent
- Add in the garlic and chilli. Cook for a minute before adding the carrots
- Keep cooking a further 5 minutes before adding in the beans and stock. Simmer with the lid on for 5 minutes
- With a slotted spoon, remove 4 or 5 spoonfuls of veg/beans and set aside
- Put the rest of the soup in a blender and puree smooth
- Pour back into the pan and add the veg/beans back in
- Add the spinach, stir in and let cook down for a few minutes then stir through 8 tbsp of the pesto
- Serve with a tbsp of the remaining pesto spooned over the soup of each bowl and top with a sprinkling of nutritional yeast / parmesan style cheese
If you find this Vickys Pesto, Spinach & Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.