Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Healthy Salmon & Bok Choy Creamy Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy Salmon & Bok Choy Creamy Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Salmon & Bok Choy Creamy Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy Fast Food.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some value to this. But at times the last thing you would like to do is prepare a whole meal for yourself and your family. Sometimes almost all you want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be tormented by remorse about slipping on your diet. You can do this because lots of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here is the way to find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Your beverage needs to be water or juice or milk. Drinking a large soft drink forces hundreds of empty unhealthy calories into your diet. Usually a single serving of soda pop should be eight ounces big. Those eight ounces tend to be at least 100 calories and about ten tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food carbonated drinks are a minimum of twenty ounces large. It is most often no less than 30 ounces. Choosing a soda as your drink increases your calorie ingestion by thousands and adds way too much sugar to your diet. It is much healthier to choose milk, juice or perhaps normal water.
Standard logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and shed pounds is to skip the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a number of good decisions and visiting the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes the thing you need is to let another person create your dinner. When you select wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy salmon & bok choy creamy soup recipe. To cook healthy salmon & bok choy creamy soup you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Healthy Salmon & Bok Choy Creamy Soup:
- Provide 300 g Salmon Fillets *skinless, bones removed
- Take 1 tablespoon Sake (Rice Wine)
- Use 2 pinches Salt
- Use 1/2 Onion *thinly sliced
- Provide 2 cups Chicken Stock OR Vegetable Stock
- Provide 1 Bay Leaf
- Get Salt & White Pepper
- Prepare 100 g Shimeji Mushrooms
- Take 1/2 cup Milk of your choice
- Use 1 Head Bok Choy
- Prepare 2 tablespoons Corn Starch Flour
Instructions to make Healthy Salmon & Bok Choy Creamy Soup:
- Cut skinless Salmon Fillets into chunky pieces, sprinkle with Salt and Sake, massage and set aside.
- Trim Shimeji and tear into smaller pieces. Trim Bok Choy stem, wash well, and cut leaves into the size that is easy to eat.
- Heat Chicken Stock in a saucepan over medium heat and cook Onion until soft. Add Bok Choy, Shimeji and Salmon, bring back to the boil and cook for 5 minutes or until Salmon is cooked. Season with Salt and White Pepper.
- Mix Milk and Corn Starch in a small bowl, then add the mixture to the soup. Carefully stir and cook until soup is thickened.
- Enjoy with nice crusty bread or freshly cooked rice.
If you find this Healthy Salmon & Bok Choy Creamy Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.