Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Moqueca Brazilian Cuisine recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Moqueca Brazilian Cuisine recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Moqueca Brazilian Cuisine recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to carry out all of their own cooking. This is actually very true. But at times the last thing you would like to do is make a whole meal for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just would like to reach the drive through on the way home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be suffering from shame about slipping on your diet. This is because most well-known fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food spot.
Aim at the side dishes. It wasn’t so long ago that French Fries were your only side dish choice at a restaurant. Now more or less all of the popular fast food places have expanded their menus. There are lots of salads out there these days. You may also select Chili. Baked potatoes can also be ordered. You can pick fruit. There are many healthful options that do not consist of putting something deep fried into your body. When selecting your meal from the drive through, pick out a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. When you choose to do this you can keep your fat content and also calorie counts low.
Fundamental reason states that the simplest way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make good choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Often the thing you need most is just to have someone else do the cooking. If you ultimately choose healthy things, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to moqueca brazilian cuisine recipe. To cook moqueca brazilian cuisine you need 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Moqueca Brazilian Cuisine:
- You need 4 fillets Salted cod
- Provide 200 grams Shrimp
- Get 1 Onion
- Get 2 Tomato (or 1 can of tomatoes)
- Provide 3 Green pepper (or 1 paprika)
- Use 1 clove Garlic
- Take 2 to 3 Green onions or scallions
- Prepare 1 thumb's worth Ginger
- Use 1 bunch Cilantro
- Provide 250 ml Coconut milk
- Use 5 tbsp Olive oil (preferably palm oil)
- Prepare 3 tbsp Lemon juice
- Prepare 2 tbsp White wine (optional)
- You need 1 dash Salt and pepper
- Prepare 1 tbsp Katakuriko (or cornstarch)
- Provide 1 cube Soup stock cube
Steps to make Moqueca Brazilian Cuisine:
- Marinate the salted cod and shrimp in the mixture of cilantro, minced garlic, lemon juice, and olive oil, and let it rest in the refrigerator for more than 1 hour.
- Finely chop the ginger, green onions, onion, and green pepper. Heat the olive oil in a heavy pan and sauté the vegetables.
- Add the Step 1 ingredients, chopped tomatoes, white wine, and soup stock cube to the pan, and simmer them for 10-15 minutes.
- Pour in the coconut milk and continue to simmer, and season with salt and pepper. Add the katakuriko slurry (katakuriko dissolved in 1 tablespoon of water) to thicken at the end.
- Serve it over rice and enjoy! It tastes more authentic served with Brazilian rice.
If you find this Moqueca Brazilian Cuisine recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.