Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Why Are Apples So Beneficial With Regard To Your Health.
I am sure you’ve heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is actually important? This is something that many men and women live by and they also make certain their children are eating at least one apple a day. This thought is known all over the world and individuals just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. In our research we have found out why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be discussing that with you here.
You’ve always been told to make sure that you are eating your vegetables and fruits so you get your vitamins, but apples have always been at the top of the list. Well lets take a look at the vitamins and minerals that you can acquire in just one apple. When it comes to the minerals that tend to be in apples you will find, potassium, calcium and zinc just to mention a few. Naturally vitamins are in addition extremely important for your health and wellbeing and you will find vitamin B1, niacin, vitamin B6 and many more that promote well being.
I am hoping I have revealed some good information that defined why apples are so healthy for you. The huge benefits we covered are only a handful of of the benefits that eating apples can provide. If you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. I hope that the the very next time you go to the food store you end up getting plenty of apples. You will see that your overall health can significantly be benefited by consuming apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken tortilla soup recipe. You can have chicken tortilla soup using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Take 4 cups diced chicken
- Provide 1 cup uncooked rice (I use Uncle Ben's)
- Use 2 (48 oz) reduced sodium chicken broth
- Prepare 1 (4.5 oz) chopped green chilies
- You need 1 (14.5 oz) can stewed tomatoes
- Use (blended)
- Use 1 cup shredded carrots
- Get 1 (15 oz) corn drain juice
- Provide 1/2 tsp salt
- Provide 1/2 tsp pepper
- Use 1/4 tsp celery salt
- Prepare 1/4 tsp cumin
- Take 1/4 tsp ground coriander
- Provide 1/4 tsp paprika
- Prepare 1 diced sweet onion
- Take 1 bunch cilantro
- Take 4-5 garlic cloves
- Take 1/4 stick butter
- Use White cheese shredded
- Take Strips Texas Toast Tortilla
- Provide 1 avocado sliced
- Provide to taste salt, pepper, garlic powder
Instructions to make Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Boil 4 chicken breast, cool and dice or if in a hurry buy a rotisserie chicken and debone 4 cups.
- In a large soup pot on medium high, saute' the diced onions, and garlic in the butter.
- Add 4 cups of the chicken broth and 1 cup of uncooked rice. Bring to a boil, then simmer on low for 20 minutes.
- Add the diced chicken, green chilies, blended tomatoes, 6 cups of chicken brooth, diced cilantro. Add all seasonings. Simmer 10 to 20 minutes. Add extra chicken broth if needed.
- In a large soup cup place some of the tortilla strips, and cheese then add the soup with 1 to 2 slices of avocado. Enjoy!!
If you find this Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.