Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Sopa Andina: veggie + quinoa soup - vegan recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sopa Andina: veggie + quinoa soup - vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sopa Andina: veggie + quinoa soup - vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Certainly Have Enormous Benefits To Improve Your Health.
On TV and in magazines everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, however, have you ever asked yourself why? This is something which many people live by and they also make sure their children are eating at least one apple a day. This idea is known all over the world and individuals just take it as fact without knowing if this is really true. In our research we have found out why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be sharing that with you here.
Your heart is an additional thing which can be helped when you eat apples. A lot of the things you find in apples, and yes this involves fiber, can certainly help to give you a healthy heart. You might also be surprised to find out that another way apples will help your heart is by lowering cholesterol. The skin of the apple is where a lot of the healthy vitamins and minerals can end up being found in an apple. And your best bet is to find a local farm that grows just organic apples and be sure you eat the skin as well so you can get the most advantages of the apple.
I really hope I have revealed some information that revealed why apples are so good. The one thing you should realize is that we only discussed some of the benefits of eating apples. Every one of the benefits would take us too much time to include in this post, but the information is out there. When you go shopping again, make sure you pick up some apples, their in the produce isle. You will find that your overall health can tremendously be benefited when you eat apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sopa andina: veggie + quinoa soup - vegan recipe. You can cook sopa andina: veggie + quinoa soup - vegan using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sopa Andina: veggie + quinoa soup - vegan:
- You need 1 clove garlic, minced
- You need 1/2 small onion, chopped
- You need 1 stalk celery, chopped
- Prepare 1 leek, chopped
- Prepare 1-2 carrots, chopped
- Prepare 1/4 cup quinoa, rinsed
- Provide 1 potato, chopped
- Provide 500 ml vegan or veggie stock
- You need 1/2 cup cabbage, chopped
- Provide 1 + tsp chilli powder (i used ancho + some flakes; any will do)
- Prepare 1 + tsp ground cumin
- Use 1 cup sweetcorn or broad beans or any other in-season veg
Instructions to make Sopa Andina: veggie + quinoa soup - vegan:
- In a large pot heat the oil. Add the onion, garlic, carrot, leek and celery and sauté for 10-15 mins.
- Add the potato, cabbage and spices. Cook for about 5 mins.
- Add the quinoa. And after a few minutes, the stock. Bring to the boil. Then reduce heat and simmer for 20-25 mins. Add any other seasonal veg you’re using when you need to to ensure it’s cooked through.
- Add more chilli and cumin + pepper to taste. Enjoy!
If you find this Sopa Andina: veggie + quinoa soup - vegan recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.