Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Egg Flower Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg Flower Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Why Are Apples So Fantastic For Your Health.
Every person has heard the words “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, however the question is, is this actually a true statement. You may know individuals that live by this and also require that their children live by this rule as well. You will even find that folks in other country’s also adhere to this simple rule and they don’t know why. In this article we are going to be examining apples to see if they really are a food which will help to keep you healthy.
At this stage we are going to explain to you the reason why these minerals and vitamins are important to good health. Well to begin with there have been quite a few studies done that report that eating apples can reduce the potential risk of various cancers. And also by eating apples you can actually lower your chances of getting breast or lung cancer. Just that one element should really be adequate reason for everybody to start eating apples.
In conclusion, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you understand why. Something you should realize is that we only mentioned a portion of the benefits of eating apples. All of the benefits would take us too much time to include in this post, nevertheless the information is out there. I hope that the next time you go to the grocery store you end up getting plenty of apples. It can definitely help your overall health for short term as well as for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to egg flower soup recipe. You can have egg flower soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Egg Flower Soup:
- Take 6 cup Chicken stock (I prefer fresh stock but had none. So I used 6 cups water and 3 tsp chicken bouillon)
- Prepare 1 finely diced carrot
- Provide 2 thin sliced green onions
- Prepare 2 to 3 beaten eggs (preference)
- Take 1/2 packages diced tofu (optional)
- Prepare 1 tsp cornstarch mixed with 2 tsp cold water (to thicken - Optional)
- You need 1/4 tbsp sesame oil (optional)
- Provide 1/4 tsp ground ginger or fresh (optional)
- Get 1 soy sauce (optional condiment)
- Take 1 hot chili pepper oil (optional condiment)
Instructions to make Egg Flower Soup:
- Bring stock to a boil.
- Add carrot, green onions, and other desired optional items at this time. Let boil for 2-3 minutes.
- Pour in eggs and stir to break the egg up. (If you want more string-like eggs, pour the eggs in slowly while stirring in a circle).
- Stir for 1 minute and remove from heat.
If you find this Egg Flower Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.