Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Roasted cauliflower & garlic creamy soup (vegan) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted cauliflower & garlic creamy soup (vegan) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about improving your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is literally very true. But sometimes the last thing you want to do is prepare a whole meal for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just would like to go to the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. There is no reason that you shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You can do this because many of the popular joints are now marketing “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here is the way to find healthy food at the drive through.
Aim toward the side dishes. Not too long ago, the only real side dish item available at a fast food restaurant was French fries. Now virtually all of the well-known fast food places have broadened their menus. Now lots of them offer salads. You could also choose Chili. You can also get a baked potato. You can get fruit. There are a lot of options that you can choose that do not force you to ingest foods that have been deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” make an effort to build a meal out of side dishes. When you choose to do this you are able to keep your fat content and calorie counts low.
Standard logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and lose weight is to drop the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, in most cases, this is a good plan, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes what you require most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. If you choose healthy products, the guilt usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted cauliflower & garlic creamy soup (vegan) recipe. To cook roasted cauliflower & garlic creamy soup (vegan) you need 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted cauliflower & garlic creamy soup (vegan):
- Use 1 cauliflower head
- Take 2 medium potatos
- Get 1 large garlic clove
- Prepare 2 tablespoon tahini
- Provide 1 liter vegetable broth
- Use 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Prepare to taste fresh ground black pepper
Instructions to make Roasted cauliflower & garlic creamy soup (vegan):
- Preheat the oven at 375°.
- Peel and dice the potatos. Cook in microwave in little bit of water till tender. Drain water, put aside and let cool down.
- Wash and cut the cauliflower in small florets. Put in large bowl.
- Mince the garlic and add to the bowl with the cauliflower florets and 2 tablespoon of tahini. Mix till all the florets are well covered in tahini.
- Lay on baking sheet covered with parchemin paper, sprinkle with fresh ground black pepper and roast in oven for about 20 minutes or till cauliflower is tender, making sure it gets golden brown but not burned.
- Once this is done, transfert in food processor with the cooked potatos and the vegetable broth. Pulse till smooth.
- Add almond milk little at a time in food processor while its working, till you get consistency desired. You might need more or less than 1/2 cup mentionned above.
- Reheat in pot on stove top or in microwave, as you wish.
- Serve hot with pita bread, babaganouj or hummus.
If you find this Roasted cauliflower & garlic creamy soup (vegan) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.