Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best PETOLA SEGI OATS SOUP (VEGAN) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to PETOLA SEGI OATS SOUP (VEGAN) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Almost every “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some worth to that. But occasionally the last thing you want to do is prepare a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Sometimes almost all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? This can be done because an abundance of the popular fast food spots making the effort to make their menus better now. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food place.
Milk, juice and water will be the best options for beverages. Choosing a large soft drink as your beverage contributes hundreds of poor calories to your meal. One helping of soda pop is eight oz.. That portion normally contains at the very least a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food soft drinks are at least twenty ounces large. Typically, though, they’re 30 ounces. Choosing a soda as your beverage boosts your calorie intake by thousands and adds way too much sugar to your diet. Milk, fruit juices as well as plain water are much healthier choices.
Logic states that that one the simplest way to stay balanced is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make great choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Sometimes the best thing is to let other people make your dinner. If you choose healthy items, the guilt usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to petola segi oats soup (vegan) recipe. You can have petola segi oats soup (vegan) using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook PETOLA SEGI OATS SOUP (VEGAN):
- Prepare 1/3 cup Oats
- Take 2 pinch Turmeric Powder .
- Get 3 pinch Cummins seed
- Use 3 Green chilly (chopped ) .
- Use 1/4 bunch Coriander leaves (green) .
- Take 2 grams Salt to tasete
- Take 1 Petola Segi (cleaned, finely chopped. )
- Provide 2 tbsp Oil (Safola)
- Provide 1 small Ginger
- Take 3 tbsp Lemon juice
Steps to make PETOLA SEGI OATS SOUP (VEGAN):
- Take a frying bowl put oil in it. Then put some cumine seeds and chopped green chilly, Ginger, and stir fry for some time.
- After 3 minutes now put Petola Segi and Oats in it. And stir fry for 1 minute.
- Now put Turmeric Powder and salt. And stir fry for 30 sec .
- Now add water to it. And allow it to boil for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Switch off the gas. And keep aside and garnish it with lemon juice and then coriander Leaves.
- Serve hot with Love and Affection for extra taste.
If you find this PETOLA SEGI OATS SOUP (VEGAN) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.