Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken and rice casserole, aka leftovers recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken and rice casserole, aka leftovers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and rice casserole, aka leftovers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about improving your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is really very true. From time to time, though, the last thing you choose is to have to cook a meal from scratch. Sometimes almost all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? This can be done because plenty of the popular fast food spots are trying to make their menus healthier now. Here is how you can find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Choose the drive through depending on whether it has healthier options available. Arby’s for example, isn’t going to provide burgers. As an alternative it is possible to choose from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps and various healthier items. While Wendy’s has made hamburgers for decades, in addition they have a lot of other healthy options like salads, baked potatoes and chili. Not every thing is McDonalds with its deep fried chicken parts and other terribly unfit items.
Traditional logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and lose weight is to skip the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make great choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. Every now and then, permitting someone else cook dinner is just what you require. When you want healthy menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and rice casserole, aka leftovers recipe. You can have chicken and rice casserole, aka leftovers using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and rice casserole, aka leftovers:
- Get 4 cups packed leftover cold cooked rice
- Take 3 cups leftover cold cooked chicken
- Use 1 large can (22.6 oz) cream of mushroom soup
- Take 1 can (15.25 oz) whole kernel corn, drained
- Prepare 1 cup frozen peas
- Use 1/4 Parmesan cheese
- Provide Pepper, garlic and onion powders
- Provide 1/2 cup water
- Provide Grated cheese of choice for top
Instructions to make Chicken and rice casserole, aka leftovers:
- Preheat the oven to 350. Spray or butter a medium sized casserole dish.
- In a large bow, combine the first 8 ingredients well. Pour into greased casserole and cover with aluminum foil. Bake for 45 minutes.
- After 45 minutes pull it out of the oven, crank the temp to 400, and remove foil. Add your grated cheese to the top and return to the oven uncovered for 15 minutes longer. Allow it to sit for a bit to thicken. I serve it with salad and garlic bread.
If you find this Chicken and rice casserole, aka leftovers recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.