Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Pumpkin Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Pumpkin Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pumpkin Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Healthy Fast Food.
Just about every article you read about bettering your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is really very true. But at times the last thing you would like to do is put together a whole meal for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just want to reach the drive through on the way home and call it a day. There is zero reason that you shouldn’t be able to do that once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You are capable of doing this because many of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here is how you can find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Your beverage ought to be water or juice or milk. When you consume a large soft drink you are introducing a whole bunch of empty calories to your day. A sole helping of soda is normally thought to be eight ounces. That portion may contain numerous spoonfuls of sugar as well as at least a hundred calories. A fast food soft drink is typically at the very least twenty ounces. It is frequently at least 30 ounces. This shows that your drink alone will put a multitude of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. Milk, fruit juices or plain water are more healthy selections.
Logic says that one the easiest way to stay healthy is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. While, usually, this is a good strategy, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Once in a while, allowing someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. When you select healthy menu items, you do not have to feel terrible about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin soup recipe. You can cook pumpkin soup using 9 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pumpkin Soup:
- Provide 35 grams Freshly chopped ginger
- You need 2 clove garlic (+/-13g)
- You need 110 grams spring onions or quartered shallots
- Prepare 40 grams extra virgen olive oil
- Provide 600 grams raw pumpkin
- Provide 600 grams boiling water
- Get 1 tbsp vegetable broth powder
- Take 250 grams non-dairy cream
- Take salt an pepper to taste
Steps to make Pumpkin Soup:
- Please don't hesitate to try making this amazing soup despite not having a kitchen machine or the one I mention a lot in my recipes (called thermomix, short tmx)! I will give you other options of how you can easily prepare all fresh ingredients with all the chopping and pre-steaming.
- Add ginger to powerful blender, e.g. a Thermomix® at speed 10 for 2 sec until paste-like consistency
- Add peeled garlic cloves ca. 10g and process speed 7 for 1sec
- Add chopped spring onion or if not available any other mild onion (shallots are nice, too) into TMX
- Speed 5 for 5sec until it looks rather shredded. Possible with a good cutting technique and a very good knife.
- Pour oil through opening in lid of tmx. Unless you have prepared everything manually or don't have a tmx, now is the time to add your onion-garlic-ginger mix to a pot, large enough to fit at least three liters of liquid with a good amount of oil
- 100°C speed 2 for 3min or if preparing in pot: let heat up and stir occasionally until onions are lucid
- Rince, destem, deseed and dice pumpkin. My favorite is hokkaido pumpkin because you can use skin and all to cut up. If you haven't got a blender or tmx, please follow steps of my steaming fresh pumpkin recipe now - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/450298-pumpkin-not-from-the-can
- Add pumpkin to TMX or if working with pot, add steamed pumpkin from above recipe
- (Ignore if using pot method, skip to step 13) Speed 5 for 10sec
- 100°C speed 2 for 3min
- In water kettle bring 600ml water to a boil
- Hot water and veggie powder/cube into TMX. Pot method: add to pot and stir together well
- 90°C speed 1 for 20min. Pot method: after bringing to a boil and stirring well, let simmer at low temperature for 20 minutes
- Carefully blend at highest speed for 30 sec. You can use a blending stick directly in the pot. Careful!! Very hot
- Add cream
- Speed 10 for 30sec or blending stick / blender at highest speed until bubbles form
- Unless you like those little bits and pieces of ginger, onion and pumpkin, mix at speed 10 for another 30 sec for silky smooth texture
- Taste. add salt an pepper as desired
- Serve onto warm soup bowls. Serving suggestion: garnish with ground ginger or pepper or other herbs you might fancy (nutmeg, alfalfa) and/or a swirl of creamy balsamic vinegar
If you find this Pumpkin Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.