Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Gochujang and coconut noodle soup (vegan) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gochujang and coconut noodle soup (vegan) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Below Are A Few Basic Explanations Why Eating Apples Is Good.
On TV plus in magazines everybody is telling you to eat an apple a day, even so, have you ever asked yourself why? Many individuals have lived with this school of thought for many years, and they also pass this on to their children. This concept is known all over the world and men and women just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. In this post we are going to be taking a look at apples to see if they really are a food which will help to keep you healthy.
I am certain you’ve heard of Cornell University, well they did their own study on how apples can benefit a persons brain. While performing their study they found that, quercetin, which is located in apples helps maintain healthier brain cells. Meaning that by eating apples you can minimize the risk of getting Alzheimer’s.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you understand why. In this article we just discussed some of the benefits of eating an apple a day. All the benefits would take us to much time to include in this post, but the information is out there. When you go shopping again, make sure you purchase some apples, their in the produce section. It can really help your health and wellbeing for short term as well as for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to gochujang and coconut noodle soup (vegan) recipe. You can have gochujang and coconut noodle soup (vegan) using 38 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Gochujang and coconut noodle soup (vegan):
- Use For the Tofu
- Use 200 g roughly chopped tofu
- Provide 2 red chilli's (or as many to your preference)
- Provide 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- Take 2 desert poons olive oil (roughly)
- Use 1 desert spoon soy sauce
- Use 1 teaspoon oyster sauce
- Prepare 1 desert spoon shauxing cooking wine (roughly)
- Prepare The soup
- Provide 1/2 of an onion sliced
- Provide 1 red bell pepper sliced
- Take 1/2 handful green beans halved or in thirds depending on length
- Take 1/2 handful baby corn sliced
- You need 4 Pak choi leaves sliced
- Prepare 1 large tomato roughly chopped small
- Take 1/3 handful spring onions diagonally sliced (white side)
- Take 1 handful bean sprouts
- Get 1 heaped teaspoon of gochujang paste
- Get 5 kaffir lime leaves
- Use 2 desert spoons olive oil (roughly)
- Get 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- You need 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- Provide 1 teaspoon chilli oil
- Take 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- You need 400 ml coconut milk
- Use 100 ml water (roughly)
- Prepare 1 teaspoon Safflower/1 pinch saffron (optional)
- Provide Noodles
- Take How many noodles you feel you want for need
- Provide I only had a little bit of some whole-wheat noodles
- Get Garnish (all optional and exchangeable)
- Get 1 lotus root per person
- Provide Chilli flakes
- Take Chilli oil
- Take Basil
- You need Spring onions (the green side)
- Provide Thinly sliced ginger
- Provide Bean sprouts
Instructions to make Gochujang and coconut noodle soup (vegan):
- (i forgot to take a picture of the tofu)
- In a pan (preferably a wok but I used a kadai as it was what I had clean on hand, anything would work really) heat up olive oil on high heat. Once oil is hot add the tofu. Fry it for about 5 minutes before adding chia seeds and chilli's (i only had green ones, but red would best). Fry for a further few minutes
- Deglaze the pan with shauxing cooking wine and then add the oyster sauce and soy sauce. Cook for a further few minutes and then put it in a bowl and save for later.
- In the same pan (you can quickly clean it a or leave with the tofu flavours, totally optional) add more olive oil and allow to heat up. Once hot add onions. Fry them until they get a bit of colour. Then add the peppers and cook for a further few minutes.
- Add your tomato's and allow to cook for a further 5 minutes, stirring as little as possible. During this, mix together your brown sugar, ginger paste, garlic paste, chilli oil, safflower/saffron and gochujang in a bowl.
- Then add in the green beans and small corn. Cook for another minute and add the pok choi and spring onion. Let it cook for another minute before adding in your mixed paste. Allow that to cook for a further minute.
- Now add the coconut milk and kaffir lime leaves. Mix and leave to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Finally, add the spinach. Allow to cook for a further minute before adding the pre-cooked tofu. (this is when I do the Noodles. Do it according to the packet)
- Serve with whatever you would like or using what i used and enjoy
If you find this Gochujang and coconut noodle soup (vegan) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.