Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Eggplant & Soy Milk Creamy Cold Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggplant & Soy Milk Creamy Cold Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Below Are A Few Simple Reasons Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
I am sure you’ve heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is important? You might know people that live by this and also require that their children live by this principle as well. You will even find that people in other country’s also follow this simple rule and they do not know why. You will be delighted to know that we have done a little research, and we are going to explain to you why this is regarded as a miracle fruit.
One more thing that has been found is that apples can also help your heart. With all the substances that you’ll find in apples, which includes fiber, they work together to help your heart health. You might also be surprised to learn that another way apples can help your heart is by lowering cholesterol. Of course to get all the advantages from apples it is important to know that most of the benefits can be located in the apples skin. The main reason I point this out is mainly because many men and women will peel an apple before eating it and that is actually a very bad thing as you are removing a lot of the nutritional value.
And now you know why people tell you that you ought to eat an apple every day. In this post we just discussed some of the benefits of eating an apple a day. It is possible to locate many more benefits with regard to your health in relation to apples. So do yourself a favor and purchase some apples the next time you go to the store. It can really help your health and wellbeing for short term as well as for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to eggplant & soy milk creamy cold soup recipe. To make eggplant & soy milk creamy cold soup you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Eggplant & Soy Milk Creamy Cold Soup:
- Take 380 grams Eggplants (white part)
- Take 1/2 Onion (roughly chopped)
- Prepare 40 grams Bacon
- Get 300 ml Soy milk
- You need 200 ml Water
- Get 1 tsp Kombu tea (powder)
- You need 1/4 tsp Black pepper
- You need 1/2 tsp Honey
Instructions to make Eggplant & Soy Milk Creamy Cold Soup:
- Peel the eggplants with a peeler, and roughly chop, and soak in water for 5 minutes to remove the bitterness. The skins will transform into a different dish later.
- Roughly chop the onion.
- Add the eggplants, onion, bacon, and water in a pressure cooker, and set it to a high pressure setting. When steam stars to come out, turn down the heat to low, and cook for 1 minute. Wait until the pressure drops.
- Add the soy milk, kombu tea powder, and black pepper, and mix with a hand mixer. Adjust the flavour, and done! Please be careful not to bring the mixture to a boil.
- Let it chill in the fridge, and enjoy.
If you find this Eggplant & Soy Milk Creamy Cold Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.