Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Spicy Thai Chicken Rice Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Spicy Thai Chicken Rice Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy Fast Food.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some value to that. Now and then, though, you definitely do not wish to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you just want to check out the drive through while you’re on your way home and complete the day. There is zero reason you shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because most famous fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here is the way to find healthy food at the drive through.
Milk, juice and also water are the best options for beverages. Choosing a big softdrink as your beverage contributes hundreds of poor calories to your meal. One portion of pop is eight ounces. That serving may contain lots of spoonfuls of sugar along with at least a hundred calories. Most fast food fizzy drinks are no less than twenty ounces big. It is most often a minimum of 30 ounces. Choosing a soda pop as your beverage increases your calorie absorption by thousands and adds way too much sugar to your diet. Milk, fruit juices or plain water are more healthy options.
Logic says that one of the best ways to stay healthy and balanced is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make great choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. Often what you require most is just to have another person do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about visiting the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's spicy thai chicken rice noodle soup recipe. You can have mike's spicy thai chicken rice noodle soup using 37 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Spicy Thai Chicken Rice Noodle Soup:
- Use Noodles
- Use 2 16 oz Asian Rice Stick Noodles [room temp]
- Provide Spicy Thai Chicken Broth
- You need 1/2 lb Precooked Rotisserie Shreadded Chicken
- Prepare 3 box 32 oz Chicken Broth [+ reserves]
- Use 2 tbsp Thai Kitchen Fish Sauce [+ reserves]
- Get 1 1/2 tsp Thai Lemon Grass [minced]
- Prepare 10 Thai Chile Peppers [stems removed - left whole - + reserves]
- Prepare 2/3 cup Thai Basil [chopped + reserves]
- Use 1 cup Fresh Bean Sprouts [left whole - + reserves]
- Use 1/4 tsp Chinese 5 Spice
- Use 1 1" Piece Fresh Ginger [peeled - left whole]
- You need 2/3 cup Celery With Leaves [sliced]
- Provide 2/3 cup White Or Purple Onions [sliced]
- Get 8 clove Fresh Garlic [smashed and fine chopped]
- Use 1 Juice Of 1 Thick Lime Wedge [+ reserves]
- Take 1/2 cup Fresh Snap Peas
- Provide 2/3 cup Carrots [sliced]
- Use 1 tsp Black Pepper
- Take 2 tbsp Siracha Garlic Chile Sauce [+ reserves]
- Provide 1/2 tbsp Powdered Chicken Bullion
- Get 2 tbsp Soy Sauce [+ reserves]
- Use Garnishments
- You need Fresh Bean Sprouts
- Provide Siracha Garlic Chile Sauce
- Use Thai Chile Peppers [sliced]
- Get Jalapeños [sliced]
- Get Sliced Boiled Eggs
- You need Fresh Thai Basil
- Take Fresh Cilantro
- Prepare Lime Wedges
- Get Soy Sauce
- Take Fish Sauce
- Get Options [add all to broth if chosen]
- You need 1 Cinnamon Stick
- Provide 1/3 cup Coconut Milk
- Take Star Anise [or, you can increase your chinese 5 spice by 1/4 tsp if out]
Steps to make Mike's Spicy Thai Chicken Rice Noodle Soup:
- Here's what you'll need.
- Rinse and chop your vegetables.
- ● Place everything in the Spicy Thai Chicken Broth section [except for the + reserves] in a large pot and bring to a simmer. Boil until carrots are soft. About 35 to 40 minutes. ● Add additional chicken broth or water if you need it at simmers end. You'll definitely want a lot of broth for this dish. ● Turn off heat.
- Prepare your chilled, fresh garnishments and place on table in seperate bowls.
- ● Pull your 1" whole ginger piece and fine chop 1 tablespoon of it. Place back in pot. ● I'll also add another handful of fresh chopped Thai Basil to the pot again and allow it to steep for flavor and texture.
- Place room temperature rice noodles evenly in 4 seperate bowls. Try to slightly seperate noodles in bowls with chopsticks.
- ● Bring broth back up to a super heavy boil. ● Ladle piping hot broth over the tops of your noodles. ● Mix broth and noodles well. The noodles will cook almost immediately. ● Allow soup with noodles to sit for 1 minute before garnishing and serving.
- ● Know that even with your broths long simmer time, your snap peas and bean sprouts will still remain crispy. ● Allow your guests to serve themselves from their noodles, to the broth, to their garnishes. They always seem to have great fun doing that! See the Garnishment section for options. ● IMHO opinion as a Chef - additional fresh thai basil leaves, the squeeze of a lime wedge, Siracha Garlic Chile and Soy Sauce are absolutely essential - garnishment wise - in this soup upon serving. Enjoy!
If you find this Mike's Spicy Thai Chicken Rice Noodle Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.