Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Cold Kabocha Squash Soup for Summer recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cold Kabocha Squash Soup for Summer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cold Kabocha Squash Soup for Summer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Have Massive Advantages For Your Health.
Every person has heard the words “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, however the question is, is this genuinely a true statement. This is a thing that many men and women live by and they also ensure their children are eating at least one apple a day. This thought can be observed in country’s all around the world and individuals follow it as gospel with out ever discovering why they should eat an apple a day. You will be happy to know that we have carried out a little research, and we are going to teach you why this is regarded as a miracle fruit.
I am sure you have heard of Cornell University, well these people did their own study on how apples will benefit a persons brain. They discovered that one of the components in apples called quercetin, has actually been proven to help you to protect brain cells. Meaning by eating apples you can decrease the risk of getting Alzheimer’s.
And now you know why people tell you that you ought to eat an apple every day. The benefits we covered are just a couple of of the benefits that eating apples can provide. All the benefits would take us to much time to include in this article, however the information is out there. When you go shopping again, don’t forget to purchase some apples, their in the produce isle. These apples can wind up helping you to live a longer and also healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cold kabocha squash soup for summer recipe. You can cook cold kabocha squash soup for summer using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cold Kabocha Squash Soup for Summer:
- Use 1/4 Kabocha squash
- Provide 300 ml Milk
- Provide 1/2 Onion
- Use 1 Stock cube
- Use 200 ml Water
- Prepare 1 pat Butter (for sautéing)
Instructions to make Cold Kabocha Squash Soup for Summer:
- Wrap the kabocha squash with plastic wrap and microwave for about 5 minutes at 600W until soft. Discard the seeds and skin, and place in a pot.
- Place the stock cube and 100 ml of water in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 2 minutes to dissolve the cube.
- Finley chop the onion and sauté with the butter until lightly browned. The key is to cook over a low heat to bring out the sweetness.
- Add the onion and stock to the pot with the kabocha, then add 100 ml of water.
- Cover with a lid and simmer over a low heat until the kabocha squash softens. Mash the kabocha while cooking to make it easier to purée later.
- Let the mixture cool slightly, then place it in a blender with 300 ml of milk, and purée. Season with salt and pepper and chill in the refrigerator.
If you find this Cold Kabocha Squash Soup for Summer recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.