Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Vegan French Onion Soup 🌱 (& vegan garlic bread 🥖) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vegan French Onion Soup 🌱 (& vegan garlic bread 🥖) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan French Onion Soup 🌱 (& vegan garlic bread 🥖) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are A Few Simple Reasons Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
On TV as well as in magazines everybody is telling you to eat an apple a day, having said that, have you ever asked yourself why? Many men and women have lived with this viewpoint for many years, and they also pass this on to their children. This specific thought can be identified in country’s all around the world and men and women follow it as gospel with out ever finding out why they should eat an apple a day. In our research we have learned why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be discussing that with you here.
Now the question turns into, exactly why are these vitamins and minerals essential? You may or may not be aware that apples may actually reduce risks of various cancers, and that is because of all the things in apples. And also by eating apples you could lessen your chances of getting breast or lung cancer. I am not sure about you but when I read that I went out and bought an entire bag of apples.
To conclude, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you recognize why. The benefits we covered are just a handful of of the benefits that eating apples can offer. If you look and ask around, you’ll come to see that the benefits can seem limitless. When you go shopping again, make sure you pick up some apples, their in the produce department. It can really help your overall health for short term and for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan french onion soup 🌱 (& vegan garlic bread 🥖) recipe. To cook vegan french onion soup 🌱 (& vegan garlic bread 🥖) you need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegan French Onion Soup 🌱
(& vegan garlic bread 🥖):
- Use 5 medium onions - red and brown (organic if possible)
- Use 3 cloves garlic (2 for the garlic bread)
- Prepare 1-3 organic french onion stock cube (or vegetable stock)
- You need 2 tablespoons olive oil
- You need 1 couple of splashes of vegan beer
- Get 2 bay leaf
- Take 1 sprig thyme
- Provide 1 sprig Rosemary
- Use 1 pinch seasalt
- Use 1 good pinch of white pepper
- Prepare 3 tablespoons vegan butter
- Provide 1 baguette
- Prepare 2 tablespoons vegan Cheddar 🧀
- Take Chopped parsley or seasonal herbs (optional)
Instructions to make Vegan French Onion Soup 🌱
(& vegan garlic bread 🥖):
- Chop the onions into rings. Add a splash of oil to the pan and cook the onions on a high heat for 2 or 3 minutes. Reduce the heat and put on lid. Cook until the onions start to soften. Add a splash of beer or a sprinkle of sugar to help them to caramelise. Cook until very soft, this will take at least 30 minutes, possibly longer. Don’t be tempted to rush this step or you won’t get the depth of flavour.
- Add 1 clove of chopped or crushed garlic, the bay leaf, Rosemary and Thyme. Cook for a further few minutes. Mix the stock cube with boiling water and allow to dissolve. Add to the pan and cook for around another 30 minutes. Season to your taste.
- Crush the remaining garlic and mix with the butter. Slice the baguette. Spread each section with garlic butter, wrap in tin foil and bake until crispy.
- Place a ladel of soup into the bowl. Top with a garlic bread crouton, sprinkle with vegan cheese and grill until it bubbles. Sprinkle with fresh seasonal herbs if you are using. Enjoy 😋
If you find this Vegan French Onion Soup 🌱 (& vegan garlic bread 🥖) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.