Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Golden Soup (Turmeric and Cauliflower Soup with Crispy Chickpeas) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Golden Soup (Turmeric and Cauliflower Soup with Crispy Chickpeas) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Golden Soup (Turmeric and Cauliflower Soup with Crispy Chickpeas) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Wholesome Fast Food.
Just about any article you read about improving your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is literally very true. Occasionally, though, the last thing you choose is to have to make meals from scratch. Once in a while you just want to visit the drive through while you’re on your way home and end the day. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? This may be possible because an abundance of the popular fast food places making the effort to make their menus healthier now. Here is the way to eat healthy when you hit the drive through.
Choose water, juice or maybe milk as a drink. Choosing a big softdrink as your beverage gives hundreds of harmful calories to your meal. A solitary helping of soda is normally thought to be eight ounces. Those eight ounces usually are at least 100 calories and close to ten tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food soft drink sizes start at twenty ounces. Thirty ounces, however, is much more common. Choosing a soda as your drink raises your calorie intake by thousands and adds way too much sugar to your diet. Milk, fruit juices or plain water are much healthier choices.
Logic states that that one the simplest way to stay healthy is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a few good decisions and visiting the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes what you need most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. If you decide on healthy items, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to golden soup (turmeric and cauliflower soup with crispy chickpeas) recipe. You can have golden soup (turmeric and cauliflower soup with crispy chickpeas) using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Golden Soup (Turmeric and Cauliflower Soup with Crispy Chickpeas):
- You need 1 medium white onion, chopped
- Prepare 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- Provide 1 head cauliflower, chopped
- Get 1 cup cashew nuts
- Take 1 tbsp turmeric powder
- Get 8 cups water
- You need 2 tsp salt to taste
- Get Lemon
- Take Olive oil
- You need Crispy chickpeas
- Provide 1 can pre-cooked chickpeas
- Use Cumin powder
- Provide Smoked paprika
- Provide Turmeric powder
- Provide Salt
Instructions to make Golden Soup (Turmeric and Cauliflower Soup with Crispy Chickpeas):
- Saute onion, garlic, cauliflower, cashews and turmeric until fragrant
- Pour in water and simmer until the cauliflower and cashews are softened. This may take 15-20 minutes. I usually start with half of the water and see if the cauliflower are barely covered. You may add water towards the end if the soup turned out too thick.
- Transfer the soup in a blender or use an immersion blender and blend until smooth. Add water if the soup too thick for your preference.
- Finish the disk with salt and a squeeze of lemon to taste. Serve hot, top with crispy chickpeas, chopped cilantro/parsley and splash of olive oil.
- To make the crispy chickpeas: drain and wash chickpeas. Remove the skin if its still on. Spread over a baking sheet and sprinkle with spices. Roast to 205C for 30-40 minutes. Do this ahead of the cook.
If you find this Golden Soup (Turmeric and Cauliflower Soup with Crispy Chickpeas) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.