Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Mixed Mushroom & Tofu Soup (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mixed Mushroom & Tofu Soup (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mixed Mushroom & Tofu Soup (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Almost every “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is actually very true. But at times the last thing you wish to do is make a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Once in a while you only want to pay a visit to the drive through while you’re on your way home and finish the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be tormented by shame about slipping on your diet. This is because many of the popular fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food spot.
Aim for the side dishes. Not too long ago, the only side dish item available at a fast food restaurant was French fries. Now lots of the fast food selections have been widened quite a bit. Now plenty of them offer you salads. You can also choose Chili. You can get baked potatoes. You could possibly get fruit. There are countless selections that you can choose that do not force you to eat foods that have been deep fried. When you get your supper through a drive through window, choose side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. This can help you keep your calorie count low and reduce your fat intake.
Logic claims that one of the best ways to stay healthy is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. While, in most cases, this is a good strategy, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Once in a while, letting someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. If you choose healthy items, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mixed mushroom & tofu soup (vegan/vegetarian/low carb) recipe. You can cook mixed mushroom & tofu soup (vegan/vegetarian/low carb) using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mixed Mushroom & Tofu Soup (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb):
- Provide Sauces
- Take 1 tsp Chu Hou Paste (from a Chinese grocery)
- Use 1 tsp Oyster Sauce (Vegan version at health food store)
- Take 1/2 tsp Sesame oil
- You need Light Soy Sauce
- Take Produce
- Provide 1 Garlic Clove (sliced)
- Take 1 tbs Ginger (sliced)
- Get 3 stalks Spring Onion (sliced lengthways into quarters & halved)
- Get 160 gms Broccoli (Cut into florets)
- Take 150 gms mixed Asian Mushrooms (sliced)
- You need 1 stalk Chinese Asparagus (Peeled and thickly sliced)
- You need 1 Handful Corriander
- Provide 60 gms (Approx) Bean Shoots
- Get Spices
- Provide 1 tsp Chinese 5 Spice
- Get 1 Dried Chilli
- Provide 1 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- You need 1 Star Anise
- You need Other
- Provide 300 gms Firm Tofu (cubed)
- Use 3 cups Vegetable Stock
- Provide 1/2 cup water
Steps to make Mixed Mushroom & Tofu Soup (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb):
- Prepare Vegetables (as per in ingredients list)
- With all ingredients prepared, you can start.
- Heat Sesame oil in pot, then add the plate of Spices and stir fry quickly. Add the Mushrooms and stir fry for a minute, add the asparagus and sauces and 1 cup of stock. Mix all together.
- Add the broccoli, spring onion and the rest of the stock and the water to pot & lightly push down into the ingredients below. Bring the liquid to the boil.
- Turn down and cook on low for approx 20mins on low with lid on.
- Just before serving, add the tofu, bean shoots and and corriander & lightly stir through)
If you find this Mixed Mushroom & Tofu Soup (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.