Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spinach and White Bean Soup With Sausages recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach and White Bean Soup With Sausages recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Healthy and balanced Fast Food.
Just about every article you read about improving your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some worth to this. Now and then, though, you totally do not wish to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you need to visit the drive through while you’re on your way home and finish the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be tormented by shame about slipping on your diet. You can do this because most of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here is the way to eat healthy when you hit the drive through.
Visit a drive through in a place which has made it a practice to offer healthier options to people. For instance, Arby’s doesn’t provide hamburgers. You could consume roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads as an alternative. While Wendy’s has offered hamburgers for decades, in addition they have a lot of other healthy options like salads, baked potatoes and chili. Not every little thing is McDonalds using its deep fried chicken parts as well as other terribly bad items.
Simple logic states that the best way to lose pounds and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. While, usually, this is a good strategy, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes what you need most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. If you choose healthy items, the guilt usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach and white bean soup with sausages recipe. To cook spinach and white bean soup with sausages you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spinach and White Bean Soup With Sausages:
- Provide 1-1 pound pack Italian sausage(hot or sweet, your choice)
- Provide 1 onion, chopped
- Use 1 green pepper, chopped
- Take 1 teaspoon basil leaves
- Use 1 tablespoon oregano
- Get 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- You need 10 cloves garlic, minced
- Get 2 cans chicken broth (14.5 ounce)
- Get 1 can diced tomatoes (14.5 ounce, undrained)
- Provide 1 can white beans (15 ounce)
- Provide 1-16 ounce package frozen spinach
Steps to make Spinach and White Bean Soup With Sausages:
- Remove casing from sausages and sauté in a pot until sausages are no longer pink, drain fat……Break up pieces as necessary……
- Add to sausages : chopped onion, green pepper, basil leaves, oregano, black pepper and garlic, sauté until veggies are tender…..
- Now add to pot : chicken broth, diced tomatoes, white beans and frozen spinach, bring to a boil……
- Reduce heat to low and cook soup covered, for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally……
- Serve and enjoy 😉!
If you find this Spinach and White Bean Soup With Sausages recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.