Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Sunflower Soup (Sup Bunga Matahari) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sunflower Soup (Sup Bunga Matahari) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sunflower Soup (Sup Bunga Matahari) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to perform all of their own cooking. There’s some worth to that. But sometimes the last thing you would like to do is prepare a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Once in a while you need to visit the drive through when you are on your way home and end the day. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? This can be done because plenty of the popular fast food destinations are attempting to make their menus healthy now. Here is the way to find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Pick water, juice or maybe milk as a drink. Drinking a large soft drink forces hundreds of empty calories into your diet. Usually a single portion of soft drinks should be eight ounces big. That serving usually contains a minimum of a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food fizzy drinks are at least twenty ounces huge. Generally, however, they are 30 ounces. This means that your drink alone will put a large number of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. Milk, fruit juices or plain water are much healthier choices.
Logic states that that one of the best ways to stay healthy and balanced is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make good choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Sometimes what you need is to let someone else produce your dinner. When you want healthy menu items, you do not have to feel terrible about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sunflower soup (sup bunga matahari) recipe. To make sunflower soup (sup bunga matahari) you only need 25 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sunflower Soup (Sup Bunga Matahari):
- Get For the petal :
- Get 4 omelettes, no need to fold it (I used 9 inch skillet) ➡ one egg + a pinch of salt is for making one flower
- Prepare For chicken mixture :
- Take 200 gr ground chicken
- You need 2 garlic cloves, press in a garlic press
- Prepare 20 gr tapioca flour
- Use 1 small egg
- Take 1 tsp salt
- You need 1/4 tsp sugar
- Take To taste ground white pepper
- You need For the flower :
- You need 1 hotdog/sausage, cut into 4
- Get as needed peas
- Get Vermicelli noodles as needed, soak until tender
- You need carrots as needed, shredded
- Provide as needed sweet corn
- Provide dried black ear mushrooms as needed, soak to bloom then thinly sliced
- Take For the broth :
- You need 2 cans (@14.5 oz) chicken broth
- Provide 200 ml water
- Take 2 garlic cloves, smashed
- Prepare 2 green onion, cut 1/2 inch
- Prepare 1 celery stalk, cut 1/2 inch
- Take 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- Get to taste salt and ground pepper
Steps to make Sunflower Soup (Sup Bunga Matahari):
- Mix all the ingredients of chicken mixture until well combined. Set aside. (Pan fry a tablespoon of it to taste if it needs more salt/sugar)
- Place one sheet of omelette on a plate or cutting board. Put the hotdog cut on the center. Arrange the vegetables and mushroom as you like. Spread the chicken mixture on top of the hotdog and vegetables. Fold the edge of the omelette up and over the chicken mixture around the perimeter to encase the filling.
- Line the steamer basket with alumunium foil. Place all the "sunflower" UPSIDE DOWN on it. Steam for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat a little oil in a pot. Saute the garlic until fragrant. Add the chicken broth, water, green onion and celery Cook until it boils. Add salt and pepper if needed. Add the nutmeg. Simmer for a little while then turn the heat off. Strain the broth to get clear soup.
- To serve : Place one sunflower on a soup plate/salad bowl. Cut the surface of the omelette into six parts. Open each of them up. Pour the broth over it.
If you find this Sunflower Soup (Sup Bunga Matahari) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.