Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Amazing Slow-Cooker Loaded Potato Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Amazing Slow-Cooker Loaded Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Amazing Slow-Cooker Loaded Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Several Simple Explanations Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
On TV as well as in magazines absolutely everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, even so, have you ever asked yourself why? You may know people that live by this and also require that their children live by this rule as well. This concept is known all over the world and people just take it as fact without knowing if this is in fact true. In this post we are going to be looking at apples to see if they really are a food that will help to keep you healthy.
I am certain you have heard of Cornell University, well these people did their own study on how apples can benefit a persons brain. They found that one of the ingredients in apples known as quercetin, has actually been proven to help you to protect brain cells. And due to this you will find that apples can in fact help people prevent the symptoms of Alzheimer’s.
And now you recognize why men and women tell you that you should eat an apple every day. In the following paragraphs we just covered a few of the benefits of eating an apple a day. You’ll be able to find many more benefits regarding your health in relation to apples. When you go shopping again, be sure to purchase quite a few apples, their in the produce department. These apples can end up helping you to live a longer as well as healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to amazing slow-cooker loaded potato soup recipe. You can cook amazing slow-cooker loaded potato soup using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Amazing Slow-Cooker Loaded Potato Soup:
- Provide 4 large russets (peeled and cubed)
- Use 1 small white onion (chopped)
- Provide 3 cups chicken broth
- Use 6 strips thick cut bacon diced (cooked and divided)
- Use 1 tbs garlic (minced)
- Provide Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- Prepare For the rue:
- You need 4 tbs butter
- Provide 1/4 cup flour
- You need 1/4 cup sour cream
- Use 6 Oz heavy cream
- Get 6 Oz cheddar cheese (grated)
- You need Optional toppings:
- You need Diced bacon
- Take Cheddar Cheese
- Use Sliced green onions
Steps to make Amazing Slow-Cooker Loaded Potato Soup:
- Cook bacon in your preferred method. (I always bake mine at 400° for 17-20 mins if thick cut)
- While bacon is cooking, peel and cube potatoes and chop onion.
- Once bacon is done and drained, dice about 2-3 pieces leaving the remaining for topping later on.
- Place potatoes, onion, chicken broth, garlic, and the 2-3 pieces of diced bacon in the slow-cooker and cook on low heat for 4-6 hrs. stirring maybe once and hour. When the potatoes are tender, lightly mash.
- Around the 4 hour mark, gather the ingredients for the rue. In a saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Whisk in the flour slowly and cook until is just starts to bubble. Add cream slowly while continuing to whisk. Add sour cream and cheddar and stir to combine.
- Add rue to slow-cooker and continue to cook on low for another 30 minutes. Serve with optional toppings.
If you find this Amazing Slow-Cooker Loaded Potato Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.