Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lentil and ginger soup #mycookbook recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lentil and ginger soup #mycookbook recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Certainly Have Enormous Advantages For Your Health.
More than likely you have heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is important? You might know men and women that live by this and also demand that their children live by this principle as well. You will even find that folks in other country’s also adhere to this simple rule and they do not even know why. In our research we have found out why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be sharing that with you here.
Your heart is an additional thing which really can be helped by consuming apples. Many of the things you find in apples, and yes this includes fiber, can actually help to provide you with a healthy heart. You might also be surprised to find out that another way apples can help your heart is by lowering cholesterol. Something you should understand is that many of the ingredients for a healthy heart are located in the skin of the apple. And your best option is to find a local farm that grows only organic apples and be sure you eat the skin as well so you can get the most benefits of the apple.
I really hope I have revealed some information that defined why apples are so good. Something you should recognize is that we only mentioned a portion of the benefits of eating apples. If you look and ask around, you are going to come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. When you go shopping again, don’t forget to pick up quite a few apples, their in the produce isle. You will see that your overall health could tremendously be benefited by eating apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lentil and ginger soup #mycookbook recipe. You can cook lentil and ginger soup #mycookbook using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Lentil and ginger soup #mycookbook:
- You need 200 g orange lentils
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- Get 1 onion, chopped
- Provide 1 carrot, peeled and chopped
- Provide 2 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- Get 50 g fresh ginger, grated
- Prepare 3 teaspoons ground cumin
- Prepare Pinch each of turmeric and paprika
- Use 1 tin chopped tomatoes
- Prepare 1 litre water or stock. (I used chicken stock, but if you use vegetable stock the recipe is vegetarian/vegan)
- Prepare Salt and pepper
Steps to make Lentil and ginger soup #mycookbook:
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan, then gently fry the onion until starting to soften.
- Add the carrot, garlic, ginger and spices, fry for a few minutes more.
- Add the lentils, stock/water and tomatoes. Simmer gently until the lentils are soft (approx 15 - 20 minutes.)
- Cook until the lentils are starting to get a little soft. The soup is ready and can be served just as it is
- Or can be blended with a stick blender and be served as a smoother soup.
If you find this Lentil and ginger soup #mycookbook recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.