Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Comforting Sweet Potato Soup in a Flash recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Comforting Sweet Potato Soup in a Flash recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Comforting Sweet Potato Soup in a Flash recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Certainly Have Huge Advantages For Your Health.
I am sure you’ve heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is actually important? This is a thing that many men and women live by and they also make sure their children are eating at least one apple a day. This thought can be found in country’s all around the world and people follow it as gospel with out ever learning why they should eat an apple a day. In our research we have learned why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be discussing that with you here.
Cornell University performed a study on the effect apples have on your brain. This study revealed that the ingredients in apples have the ability to help keep your brain cells from deteriorating as we grow older. And naturally thanks to this ingredient in apples, they’re able to essentially reduce Alzheimer’s symptoms.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day really can keep the doctor away and now you recognize why. Something you should understand is that we only mentioned a portion of the benefits of eating apples. All of the benefits would take us too much time to include in this article, nevertheless the information is out there. So do yourself a favor and pick up some apples the very next time you go to the grocery store. It can really help your health for short term as well as for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to comforting sweet potato soup in a flash recipe. To cook comforting sweet potato soup in a flash you only need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Comforting Sweet Potato Soup in a Flash:
- Provide 1/2 medium Sweet potato
- Get 1/2 Carrot
- Take 1 Onion
- Use 200 ml Milk
- Use 400 ml Water
- Get [ Seasonings ]
- Prepare 1 Consomme cube
- You need 1 pinch Salt
- You need 1 optional Pepper
Instructions to make Comforting Sweet Potato Soup in a Flash:
- Peel the sweet potato, cut into thin slices, and soak in water. Cut the carrot into thin slices as well, and mince the onion.
- Microwave the sweet potato, carrot, and onion in a silicone steamer for approximately 3 minutes at 600 W.
- Add the vegetables, water, and consommé cube into a pot, and simmer over medium heat.
- When the sweet potato becomes soft, turn off the heat, and mash it with a stand mixer or a masher.
- Add the milk to the pot, and bring to a boil. Season with salt, and done. Sprinkle with pepper if you like.
- It's troublesome, but I microwave the vegetables in the silicone steamer for 1.5 minutes, shake it, and microwave again for another 1.5 minutes. It seems like they cook more evenly this way.
- If you don't have the silicone steamer, you can use a heatproof bowl and cover it loosely with plastic wrap!!
- When you are using kabocha squash, cut it into 2 cm cubes. It will be easier to mash them.
If you find this Comforting Sweet Potato Soup in a Flash recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.