Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect 4-Mushroom soup #vegan #vegetarian #paleo #soupcontest recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 4-Mushroom soup #vegan #vegetarian #paleo #soupcontest recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy and balanced Fast Food.
Just about any article you read about restoring your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is really very true. But at times the last thing you wish to do is put together a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Sometimes just about all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? You are able to do this because lots of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here is how to eat healthy when you visit the drive through.
Choose a drive through based on whether or not it has healthier options available. Arby’s for example, is void of burgers. Alternatively you can choose from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps and various healthier items. Wendy’s, obviously, is known for its square burgers, even so the menu there has a considerable amount of healthy choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Not all fast food locations are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried every little thing.
Logic claims that one the simplest way to stay healthy is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make great choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. At times what you require most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. If you ultimately choose healthy products, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 4-mushroom soup #vegan #vegetarian #paleo #soupcontest recipe. To make 4-mushroom soup #vegan #vegetarian #paleo #soupcontest you need 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook 4-Mushroom soup #vegan #vegetarian #paleo #soupcontest:
- Get 200 g closed cup (white) mushrooms
- Provide 200 g chestnut mushrooms
- Use 100 g shiitake mushrooms or portobello mushrooms
- Use 30 g dried porcini mushrooms
- You need 2 medium or 1 large onion
- Provide 6 cloves garlic
- Provide 1 medium potato or 1/2 celeriac root
- You need 1 cup walnuts (more for a creamier texture)
- You need 1 L - 1.5 L vegetable or chicken stock
- Prepare 1-2 vegetable or chicken stock cubes, for a more intense taste
- Get 1 tbs herbs de Provence (or more to taste)
- Prepare 1 tbs thyme (or more, to taste)
- You need 1 bunch fresh parsley
- You need to taste Salt and pepper
- Prepare 1 dash chilli (optional)
- Take Olive oil or ghee or butter
Instructions to make 4-Mushroom soup #vegan #vegetarian #paleo #soupcontest:
- Chop white tip, chestnut and shiitake mushrooms. Soak dry porcini mushrooms in the a bowl of water and leave to sit until soft (1hr should be enough).
- Rough chop the onions and garlic and sauté in olive olive oil / ghee/ butter until translucent but not brown. Add all the spices and cook for another minute or do, taking care not to let the onion burn.
- Add chopped mushrooms and stir until mushrooms have let the water out and become soft.
- Add porcini mushrooms and their liquid. vegetable stock, potato and walnuts. Add 1-2 veg/chicken stock cubes For a more intense taste (optional).
- Cook for c. 15-20 min on medium heat, or until potato is soft. Turn off the heat and let cool for 5-10 min.
- Take the fresh parsley bunch and chop some leaves to be used as garnish. (please do t cook the parsley)
- Put soup and remaining fresh parsley leaves and stems in food processor and blend to desired thickness. Add water if required.
- Serve with parsley, hredded parmesan cheese or sautéed mushroom as garnish.
If you find this 4-Mushroom soup #vegan #vegetarian #paleo #soupcontest recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.