Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mild and Comforting Carrot Potage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mild and Comforting Carrot Potage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to perform all of their own cooking. There’s some worth to that. But sometimes the last thing you would like to do is make a whole supper for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just wish to go to the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be suffering from guilt about slipping on your diet. You are able to do this because lots of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here is the way to find healthy food at the drive through.
Choose water, juice or perhaps milk as a beverage. When you sip a large soft drink you are introducing a whole bunch of empty calories to your day. One portion of soda pop is eight ounces. Those eight ounces usually are at least 100 calories and around ten tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food fizzy drinks are a minimum of twenty ounces large. Typically, however, they are 30 ounces. This means that your drink alone will put a large number of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. Milk, fruit juices and also plain water are more healthy options.
Logic states that that one the easiest way to stay healthy and balanced is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make beneficial choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Sometimes the best thing is to let another person create your dinner. If you ultimately choose healthy things, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mild and comforting carrot potage recipe. You can have mild and comforting carrot potage using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mild and Comforting Carrot Potage:
- Take 1 large Carrot
- Take 1/2 Onion
- Use 1 tbsp Butter
- Use 500 ml Water
- You need 150 to 200 ml Milk
- Take 2 Soup stock cubes
- Take 1 Salt
- Prepare 1 White pepper
- Take 1 Fresh parsley
Steps to make Mild and Comforting Carrot Potage:
- Slice the carrot and onion thinly. This is the only prep work you need to do.
- Melt butter in a pan, add carrots and onions then sauté until the onions have wilted, being careful not to let it burn.
- Add water and soup stock cubes, cover with a lid and simmer until the vegetables are fall-apart tender (about 25-30 minutes.) Just let it bubble away over medium heat.
- Let it cool down a bit (or just proceed if it's not dangerous to do so with piping hot liquid) and transfer to a blender. Puree until smooth, then put it back in the pan.
- It's already a delicious potage soup (Maybe slightly rich). Heat over low heat and stir in the milk. Make it the consistency you like.
- Season with salt and white pepper and it's done. Transfer to serving bowls, optionally scatter parsley and enjoy.
- A sweet potato version. - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153404-simple-sweet-potato-potage
If you find this Mild and Comforting Carrot Potage recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.