Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetarian clear soup and fritter recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetarian clear soup and fritter recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is actually very good guidance. Now and then, though, you absolutely do not wish to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. There is zero reason you shouldn’t be able to do that once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You are capable of doing this because most of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here is how you can eat healthy when you visit the drive through.
Go for the side dishes. It wasn’t that long ago that French Fries were your sole side dish choice at a restaurant. Now just about all of the famous fast food places have broadened their menus. Now you can find several different salads. You might get chili. You can get baked potatoes. You can get fruit. There are a lot of options that don’t involve eating one thing deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” try to make a meal from side dishes. When you do this you may keep your fat content and calorie counts low.
Logic claims that one of the best ways to stay balanced is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a couple of good decisions and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes what you need most is just to have someone else do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about going to the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetarian clear soup and fritter recipe. To cook vegetarian clear soup and fritter you only need 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegetarian clear soup and fritter:
- Get Soup
- Use 1 liter water
- You need 100 gram green peas
- Provide 100 gram carrot
- Provide 100 gram white radish
- Prepare 100 gram potatoes
- Take Salt
- Take Pepper
- Provide 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Prepare Fritter:
- Provide 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- Provide 100 gram carrot
- You need 100 gram white radish
- Get 100 gram cabbage
- Take 100 gram green beans
- Prepare 2 cups all purpose flour
- You need 2 tbsp rice flour
- Provide 1 cup water
- You need Salt
- Provide Pepper
- Get Cooking oil
Instructions to make Vegetarian clear soup and fritter:
- Slice the vegetables into cubes for the soup and into matchstick for the fritter.
- Boiled the water in a pot and season it with some salt, cook the potatoes, white radish, carrot first and after 5 minutes, place in the green peas. Cook it with slow flames to bring out some flavor from the vegetables. Add soy sauce. Taste it and leave it aside.
- Heat the cooking oil on a frying pan. Mix the vegetable together, add the flour. Mix them well. Season them with salt and pepper. Keep aside.
- Mix in a bowl, 2 cup all purpose flour, 2 tbsp rice flour and 1 cup water. Place this batter into the vegetable mixture. Mix them together
- After the oil is hot, place one spoon of the vegetable mixture into the frying pan. Fry it for 3 – 4 minutes each side until golden brown.
- Place it on the paper towel. Serve it with the soup or bowl of rice
If you find this Vegetarian clear soup and fritter recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.