Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Korean Soup That's Good for Your Skin: Oxtail Gomtang Gukbap recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Korean Soup That's Good for Your Skin: Oxtail Gomtang Gukbap recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Korean Soup That's Good for Your Skin: Oxtail Gomtang Gukbap recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to perform all of their own cooking. This is really very true. But at times the last thing you wish to do is prepare a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just would like to go to the drive through along the way home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be suffering from guilt about slipping on your diet. You are able to do this because lots of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here is how to eat healthy and balanced when you visit the drive through.
Choose your drive through according to if it has more healthy options available. For instance, Arby’s won’t serve hamburgers. Instead, the selections include roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. While Wendy’s has made hamburgers for decades, they also have quite a few other healthy options like salads, baked potatoes and chili. Not all fast food places are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried every thing.
Logic says that one of the best ways to stay balanced is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make beneficial choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. Sometimes the best thing is to let someone else produce your dinner. If you decide on healthy items, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to korean soup that's good for your skin: oxtail gomtang gukbap recipe. To cook korean soup that's good for your skin: oxtail gomtang gukbap you only need 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Korean Soup That's Good for Your Skin: Oxtail Gomtang Gukbap:
- Get 500 grams Oxtail
- Prepare 1 The green part of a Japanese leek
- Prepare 1 piece Ginger
- Take 1 clove Garlic
- Provide 2 tbsp Sake
- Get 1 tsp Dried scallop soup powder
- You need 100 grams Daikon radish
- Use 100 grams Carrot
- Use 5 cm length Japanese leek
- Use 1 tsp Salt
- Take 1 bowlful or so Hot cooked white rice
- Prepare 1 dash Black pepper
- Use 1 tbsp Toasted white sesame seeds
Steps to make Korean Soup That's Good for Your Skin: Oxtail Gomtang Gukbap:
- I used this oxtail from domestic black-hair cattle. It cost about $2 per 100 g. Unbelievably cheap! Rinse it in water to start.
- Make vertical cuts in the tail. The meat will fall apart easier, and a lot of umami will come out of it.
- Put in boiling water briefly. Take it out and rinse well in cold water! This removes any impurities from the meat and bone.
- Put about 1 liter of water and the sake in a pot with the oxtail. Add the leek, carrot and crushed ginger and start cooking. When it comes to a boil, skim off the scum.
- Cover with a lid and simmer gently. The liquid should reduce to about half its original volume in about an hour. You can do this in a pressure cooker too, of course.
- The water and oil become mixed together (this is called emulsification). By emulsifying the soup, it becomes cloudy and creamy. If it doesn't emulsify though, just let it keep boiling over high heat.
- You can just season it and eat the soup at this point, but I like to let it rest overnight. Float a piece of plastic wrap on the surface of the soup. You'll see why the next day.
- Look how it is the next day! All the fat that floated to the surface is stuck to the plastic, so you can take it all out! Remove the plastic wrap and garnishings, then heat up the soup again. Add some water!
- Add the dried scallop soup powder. Cut the daikon radish and carrot into sticks, and slice the leek. Throw them in the soup! You can add other vegetables too if you like.
- When the vegetables are cooked through, season with salt and pepper. Season it fairly lightly!
- Add the cooked white rice and simmer. Taste, and adjust the seasoning.
- Ladle into bowls and sprinkle on top with toasted white sesame seeds and black pepper! Isn't it easy?
- You can make this with beef tendon too!
If you find this Korean Soup That's Good for Your Skin: Oxtail Gomtang Gukbap recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.