Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet Potato & White Bean Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Potato & White Bean Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to carry out all of their own cooking. This is certainly excellent guidance. But at times the last thing you wish to do is prepare a whole meal for yourself and your family. Sometimes just about all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be suffering from shame about slipping on your diet. This is because most famous fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food restaurant.
Go with the side dishes. Not that long ago, the only side dish item available at a fast food restaurant was French fries. Today the vast majority of the most popular fast food franchises have improved their choices. Now you may get a range of salads. You could also pick out Chili. You can also get a baked potato. Fruit is usually available. There are a lot of possibilities that you can choose that do not force you to eat foods that have been deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” aim to create a meal consisting of side dishes. When you choose to do this you can keep your fat content and also calorie counts low.
Basic sense states that the proper way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make great choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Sometimes the best thing is to let someone else make your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel terrible about going to the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato & white bean soup recipe. You can cook sweet potato & white bean soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Potato & White Bean Soup:
- Prepare 2 sweet potatoes; peeled & small dice
- You need 1 tomato bouillon cube
- Prepare 15.5 oz cannellini beans
- Take 1 lb fresh green beans; trimmed & cut in fourths
- Use 1 large yellow onion; medium dice
- Use 6 cloves garlic; minced
- Get 8 C vegetable stock
- Use 1 t white pepper
- Provide 1 t crushed pepper flakes
- Provide 1/2 bundle parsley; minced
- Take as needed olive oil
- Provide as needed kosher salt
Instructions to make Sweet Potato & White Bean Soup:
- Bring vegetable stock to a simmer in a seperate sauce pot.
- Heat a stock pot with olive oil. Add sweet potatoes and onions with a pinch of salt and pepper. Cook over medium heat until potatoes begin to caramelize, about 6 minutes.
- Add green beans and tomato bouillon. Stir and break down bouillon cube with a wooden spoon. Cook 2 minutes. Add more olive oil if necessary.
- Turn heat to high. Add garlic, pepper flakes, white pepper, and beans. Stir. Cook 1 minute.
- Add vegetable stock to stock pot. Stir. Bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to medium. Cook 10-15 minutes or until sweet potatoes and green beans are tender. Adjust seasoning.
- Variations; Coconut, kale, spinach, ginger, carrot, celery, lime, lemon, chiles, eggplant, leeks, ramps, jalapeños, paprika, habanero, serrano, ancho chile, dried parsely, cilantro, scallions, coriander seed, curry, cumin, thyme, dill, beets, basil, bell pepper, black beans, asparagus, fennel, lentils, chickpeas, oregano, parsnip, butternut squash, acorn squash, lemon thyme, marjoram, mint, oregano, zucchini, yellow squash, black pepper, pumpkin, sumac, pumpkin, rosemary, sage, rosemary, brown rice, shallots, turmeric, balsamic, red wine vinegar, sherry, rice wine vinegar, roasted garlic, bourbon, rum extract, vegetable bouillon, chicken stock, turkey stock, turkey legs, butter, cauliflower, parmesean, romano, gruyere, parmigiano reggiano, pecorino, wild rice, poblano, red onion, pearl onion, Vidalia onion, mushrooms, bacon, pancetta,
If you find this Sweet Potato & White Bean Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.