Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Baked Mushroom Thighs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Mushroom Thighs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Mushroom Thighs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Have Massive Benefits To Improve Your Health.
More than likely you have heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is actually important? This is something that many individuals live by and they also make sure their children are eating at least one apple a day. You will even find that individuals in other country’s also stick to this simple rule and they don’t know why. You will be delighted to know that we have completed a little research, and we are going to teach you why this is considered a miracle fruit.
Now the question turns into, why are these types of vitamins and minerals essential? Well to begin with there have been quite a few studies done that report that eating apples can reduce the chance of various cancers. A number of the cancers that apples can help prevent are breast, liver, lung and colon cancers. I’m not sure about you but when I read that I went out and bought a whole bag of apples.
I am hoping I have revealed some information that revealed why apples are so good. In this article we just discussed some of the benefits of eating an apple a day. In the event you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can seem limitless. When you go shopping again, be sure to buy a number of apples, their in the produce department. These apples can end up helping you to live a longer and also healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked mushroom thighs recipe. You can cook baked mushroom thighs using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Mushroom Thighs:
- Provide 8 chicken thighs
- You need 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- Use 1 can milk
- You need 1 tsp dried parsley
- Get 1/2 tsp onion powder(I use shallot salt)
- You need 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- Prepare 2 tbsp melted butter
- Prepare 1 tsp cornstarch
Steps to make Baked Mushroom Thighs:
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a medium bowl combine the soup, milk, parsley and onion powder. Mix well. Place bread crumbs in a shallow dish; dip chicken thighs in soup mixture, then crumbs, and place coated pieces in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Drizzle with melted butter and bake for 45 minutes, or until chicken is nicely browned.
- Meanwhile, place remaining soup mixture in a small saucepan over low heat. Stir in cornstarch to thicken, and cook over low heat until heated through. Use this as a sauce when chicken is done.
If you find this Baked Mushroom Thighs recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.