Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Pork Chops with Creamy Mushroom Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Pork Chops with Creamy Mushroom Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Several Basic Explanations Why Eating Apples Is Good.
Every person has heard the phrase “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, however the question is, is this genuinely a true statement. You might know men and women that live by this and also require that their children live by this rule as well. This thought can be found in country’s all around the world and individuals follow it as gospel with out ever finding out why they should eat an apple a day. In this article we are going to be examining apples to see if they really are a food which will help to keep you healthy.
At this stage we are going to show you the reason why these minerals and vitamins are important to good health. You might or might not be aware that apples can in fact help reduce risks of different cancers, and that is because of all the things in apples. And on the list of cancers in which apples can help reduce the chances of is colon cancer and even lung cancer. That fact alone ought to be enough to make sure individuals are eating at least one apple a day.
I really hope I have revealed some good information that explained why apples are so good for you. One thing you should realize is that we only mentioned a portion of the benefits of eating apples. If you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. When you go shopping again, make sure you pick up quite a few apples, their in the produce department. These apples could lead to helping you to live a longer and healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked pork chops with creamy mushroom sauce recipe. You can cook baked pork chops with creamy mushroom sauce using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Pork Chops with Creamy Mushroom Sauce:
- Get 4-6 pork chops
- Take To taste garlic powder
- Get To taste salt
- Provide 2 eggs beaten
- Take 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- You need 2 cups Italian bread crumbs
- Provide 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Use 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- You need 1/2 cup milk
- Prepare 1/3 white wine (Frontera Chile Chardonnay)
Steps to make Baked Pork Chops with Creamy Mushroom Sauce:
- Heat oven to 350 degrees
- Pat pork chops with paper towel. Sprinkle both sides with garlic powder and salt. Press fingers onto meat to better stick the seasoning.
- Dredge the pork chops lightly in flour, dip in the egg, and coat liberally with bread crumbs.
- Heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Fry the pork chops 5 minutes per side, or until the breading appears well browned. Transfer the chops to a 9x13 inch baking dish, and cover with foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Combine the cream of mushroom soup, milk and white wine in a small pot bring to a boil for 7 minutes; before timer goes off for pork chops.
- Pour creamy mixture on top of pork chops, put the foil back on and cook for an additional 20 minutes.
- Place pork chop on a plate, take a spoon and scoop some cream sauce on top of the pork chop. Enjoy!
- If you use smaller pork chops, make sure to reduce the cooking time in the oven. I would say cut the time in half if you're using small pork chops
If you find this Baked Pork Chops with Creamy Mushroom Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.