Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Creamy Minestrone Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Minestrone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Minestrone Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Exactly Why Are Apples So Good With Regard To Your Health.
Everyone has heard the words “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, but the question is, is this actually a true statement. Many individuals have lived with this school of thought for many years, and they additionally pass this on to their children. This particular thought can be observed in country’s all around the world and people follow it as gospel with out ever discovering why they should eat an apple a day. In this post we are going to be examining apples to see if they really are a food which will help to keep you healthy.
Based on another study, apples may also have positive results on your brain. This study revealed that the ingredients in apples are able to help keep your brain cells from deteriorating as we age. And because of this you will recognize that apples can actually help people prevent the symptoms of Alzheimer’s.
I am hoping I have revealed some good information that revealed why apples are so good for you. The advantages we covered are only a few of the benefits that eating apples can provide. Every one of the benefits would take us to much time to include in this article, but the information is out there. When you go shopping again, don’t forget to buy quite a few apples, their in the produce department. You will see that your overall health can tremendously be benefited by consuming apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy minestrone soup recipe. To make creamy minestrone soup you need 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy Minestrone Soup:
- Take 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Get 1/2 cup chopped onion
- Use 1 clove minced garlic
- You need 2 1/2 cups beef broth
- Use 1-14 ounce can tomato sauce
- Prepare 1-14 ounce can kidney beans
- Provide 1 cup water
- Get 2 diced carrots
- Get 1 stalk diced celery
- Prepare 2 small chopped potatoes
- Prepare 1 chopped zucchini
- You need 1/2 tsp basil
- Prepare 1/2 cup small shell shaped pasta
- Use 2 Tbsp flour
- Use 2 cups milk
- Use to taste Salt and pepper
- You need Grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- You need 4 slices bacon cooked and crumbled (optional)
Instructions to make Creamy Minestrone Soup:
- Saute onion and garlic in olive oil.
- Stir in beef broth, tomato sauce, kidney beans, water, carrots, celery, potatoes and basil. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Add pasta and zucchini. Cover and simmer 10 minutes longer or until pasta is tender.
- Stir a small amount of milk into flour to make a paste; gradually stir in remaining milk. Add to soup mixture. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture boils and thickens a bit. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle bacon bits and parmesan cheese over each serving if desired.
If you find this Creamy Minestrone Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.