Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Spicy Coconut Shrimp Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Coconut Shrimp Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Coconut Shrimp Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Certainly Have Massive Advantages For Your Health.
On TV and in magazines everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, having said that, have you ever asked yourself why? Many individuals have lived with this philosophy for many years, and they in addition pass this on to their children. You will even find that individuals in other country’s also stick to this simple rule and they don’t know why. In our research we have found out why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be discussing that with you here.
At this stage we are going to show you the actual reason why these minerals and vitamins are crucial to good health. As I am sure you know, research is being carried out all the time and there have been studies that have been done that clearly show that apples can reduce some cancer risks. And on the particular list of cancers which apples can help reduce the chances of is colon cancer and even lung cancer. Just that one point should really be sufficient reason for everyone to start eating apples.
I hope I have revealed some information that defined why apples are so good for you. One thing you should understand is that we only discussed some of the benefits of eating apples. You’ll be able to find many more benefits for your health in relation to apples. So do yourself a favor and grab some apples the next time you go to supermarkets. These apples can certainly lead to helping you to live a longer and healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy coconut shrimp soup recipe. To cook spicy coconut shrimp soup you need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Coconut Shrimp Soup:
- You need 2 packages Ramen noodles, oriental or shrimp flavor
- Use 3 cup Water
- Take 2 tbsp Oil
- Take 1/2 cup Onion, diced
- Get 8 oz Mushrooms, sliced
- Provide 3 clove Garlic, minced
- Provide 1 tsp Ginger, fresh minced or paste
- Take 4 oz Raw baby spinach, torn or sliced
- You need 1 can Coconut milk
- Take 1 lb Shrimp, I used precooked shrimp thawed it and removed the tails
- Take 3 tbsp Sriracha sauce
- Provide 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- Get 1/2 tsp Crushed red pepper flakes, optional
Steps to make Spicy Coconut Shrimp Soup:
- In a saucepan, heat the oil. Saute the onion, garlic, ginger & mushrooms until soft.
- Add in the spinach and cook until wilted down.
- Meanwhile, in a separate pot, boil the water. Add in ramen noodles and seasoning packet. Cook until al dente (about 3-4 minutes)
- While ramen is cooking, add the can of coconut milk to the veggies, also the shrimp.
- Now add the ramen to the veggies and shrimp. Then add in the sriracha and red pepper flakes. Do a smaller amount to start if you are sensitive to spicy foods.
- Cook just til heated through, but no longer or the shrimp will become chewy and overcooked.
- This amount of spice was a medium hot for my tastes. Feel free to add more spice if you like.
- Serve piping hot!
If you find this Spicy Coconut Shrimp Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.