Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Wonton Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Wonton Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Wonton Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to carry out all of their own cooking. This is really very true. From time to time, though, you totally do not wish to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just want to reach the drive through along the way home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be suffering from remorse about slipping on your diet. This is because many of the popular fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here’s how you’ll be able to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food place.
Milk, juice and water will be the best selections for beverages. Choosing a large soda as your beverage gives hundreds of harmful calories to your meal. A sole helping of soda is typically thought to be eight ounces. That helping usually includes a minimum of a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food soda sizes begin at twenty ounces. It is frequently no less than 30 ounces. Choosing a soda as your drink boosts your calorie ingestion by thousands and adds way too much sugar to your diet. It is much healthier to decide on milk, juice or perhaps standard water.
Standard logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and shed pounds is to by pass the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a number of good selections and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Occasionally, permitting someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. If you ultimately choose healthy things, the guilt usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to wonton soup recipe. To make wonton soup you need 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Wonton Soup:
- Provide 1 pack pre made square wonton wrappers
- Take 200 gr baby bok choi, halved, put into boiling water for 30 seconds, drained, set aside
- Get 2 ltr chicken broth
- You need 4 cloves garlic, finely minced
- Get 4 stalks green onions, thinly sliced
- Prepare 2 tsp sesame oil
- Take 1 Tbsp salt or to taste
- You need 1 tsp white pepper powder or to taste
- Take For the fillings:
- Use 200 gr ground chicken/pork
- Get 100 gr shrimp, roughly chopped
- Provide 3 stalks green onions, thinly sliced
- Take 4 cloves garlic, finely minced
- Get 2 Tbsp oyster sauce
- Get 2 tsp fish sauce
- Provide 1/2 tsp white pepper powder
Steps to make Wonton Soup:
- In a big bowl, add all ingredients for the fillings. Mix well.
- Use your fingers, wet the edges of wonton wrapper with water. Place half a tablespoon of filling in the center of wonton wrapper. Fold wonton in half diagonally to create a triangle. Seal the edges. Fold the two corners in on each other, glue them with water, and press to seal. Do the same thing to the rest of wonton wrappers.
- Bring the chicken broth to a boil. Add garlic, salt, and white pepper powder. Add in wontons and cook for more or less 10 minutes. Add sesame oil. Mix well.
- Serve into bowls and garnish with baby bok choi and green onions. Yum! 😋
If you find this Wonton Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.