Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade Beef Stroganoff recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Beef Stroganoff recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to carry out all of their own cooking. This is really very true. From time to time, though, the last thing you need is to have to prepare an evening meal from scratch. Sometimes just about all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? This is because most well-known fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food spot.
Go with the side dishes. Not so long ago, the only side dish item at a fast food restaurant was French fries. Today the vast majority of the most popular fast food franchises have amplified their products. Now plenty of them offer you salads. You could also select Chili. You can also purchase a baked potato. You can make fruit. There are a lot of possibilities that you can choose that do not force you to ingest foods that have been deep fried. When choosing your supper from the drive through, select a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. When you choose to do this you are able to keep your fat content and also calorie counts low.
Traditional logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and lose fat is to by pass the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, in most cases, this is a good plan, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Often the thing you need most is just to have someone else do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about visiting the drive through when you make healthy and balanced decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade beef stroganoff recipe. To make homemade beef stroganoff you only need 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Homemade Beef Stroganoff:
- Provide 2 lb Pack of beef stew meat(cut in smaller pieces and trimmed of any fat)
- Provide 1 envelope Beefy onion soup mix
- Take 1 small Container sour cream
- Use 1 Onion diced
- Get 1 packages Egg noodles
- Take 1 can Cream of mushroom
- Get 1 can Condensed golden mushroom soup
- You need 1 Minced garlic
- You need 1 Parsley
- Take 1 Worchershire sauce
- Provide 3 tbsp Broth or water
- Provide 1 Meat tenderizer season salt
- Take 1 Garlic powder
- Prepare 1 Onion powder
- Use 1 Black pepper
- You need 1/4 cup Heavy cream or milk or less-optional!
Instructions to make Homemade Beef Stroganoff:
- I cut and trimmed meat in smaller size, then washed and seasoned it, and sprinkled with worchershire sauce and tossed to coat it all
- Then browned meat for a couple minutes. Added it, the cans of mushrooms, onions, garlic, added a few more drops of worchershire sauce, the beef onion mix, a little parsley, few more sprinkles of all the seasonings, & a little bit of water or broth and put in crockpot. High for 4-6 hours or low 6-8 hours.
- When almost done I boiled noodles in water with beef bouillon cubes. Drained. Added them to crockpot with sour cream, and you can add heavy cream or milk as well if it's too thick. And mixed up and let simmer for a little bit. And added a little bit more of parsley.
If you find this Homemade Beef Stroganoff recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.