Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Stuffed Cabbage Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Cabbage Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Several Simple Explanations Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
On TV and in magazines absolutely everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, even so, have you ever asked yourself why? Many individuals have lived with this philosophy for many years, and they also pass this on to their children. This thought can be found in country’s all around the world and men and women follow it as gospel with out ever discovering why they should eat an apple a day. In our research we have discovered why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be revealing that with you here.
Based on another study, apples also can have great results on your brain. These studies showed that the ingredients in apples have the capacity to help keep your brain cells from deteriorating as we grow older. And of course thanks to this element in apples, they are able to in fact reduce Alzheimer’s symptoms.
And now you recognize why individuals tell you that you ought to eat an apple every day. In this article we just discussed several of the benefits of eating an apple a day. You’ll be able to find many more benefits regarding your health when it comes to apples. When you go shopping again, be sure to pick up quite a few apples, their in the produce department. It can definitely help your health and wellbeing for short term and for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed cabbage soup recipe. You can cook stuffed cabbage soup using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Stuffed Cabbage Soup:
- Use 2 tbs olive oil
- Get to taste Salt, pepper, Italian seasoning
- Get 1 tsp garlic & herb seasoning
- Provide 1.25 pounds ground beef (90/10)
- Take 1 yellow onion diced
- Get 2 tbs minced garlic
- Provide 1 medium green cabbage (chopped or diced)
- Take 2-3 carrots, cut to your liking
- Prepare 1 (32 oz) bottle of beef broth
- Provide 3 (8 oz) can tomato sauce
- You need 8 oz water
- Get 1/2 cup uncooked white rice
- Prepare 2 bay leaves
- Provide 3 tbs brown sugar
- Prepare Optional:parsley
Steps to make Stuffed Cabbage Soup:
- Pour olive oil into pot over medium high heat. Add ground beef, garlic, salt, pepper, & Italian seasoning. Break up meat with spatula & let cook 5 minutes. Then add onion & cook 2-3 minutes.
- Note: you may want to switch to a bigger pot* Add your remaining ingredients to the pot, stir & bring to simmer. Add salt, pepper and more minced garlic if desired. Turn heat down to medium-low and let cook with lid on for 25-30 minutes. Stir occasionally, and reduce heat to low for the last 10 minutes. You can add parsley or parmesan cheese for garnish. Enjoy!
If you find this Stuffed Cabbage Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.